A *Special* Thank you with a bit of madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electricnut

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
East Central Ohio
Very mild, light throat hit, good vapor, no harshness whatsoever. If you like strong flavors you might not like it. I think I can vape it a lot, especially if it's good for me, maybe because I like a lot of vapor more than anything. I don't notice any flavor, but then again, my tongue is probably shot. I really like it. Sometimes I like a mild vape, and sometimes I like a strong one, so this compliments my liquids really well. Oh and I'm using the Chameleon passthrough with a 901 HV atty, which had Strawberry in it so I taste that more. If I had to guess I would say there might be just a hint of tobacco flavor, but that could be my imagination. I think one could mix it with another liquid and it wouldn't be noticed, but would have the benefits. I have vaped unflavored PG before and it reminds me of that. The liquid isn't quite clear but almost. I like to rotate flavors frequently so it will definitely go into the rotation. I think I would buy more.

AppleJack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2009
S. Florida
I'm never home to sign so I try not to order from China. Have to go the the post office the next day right before they close after the mail trucks have come back in, and sometimes they still don't have it so have to tell them to hold it and come back the next day. Hate that.

I asked my carrier to sign for me and leave it in the box. Works out great.

Electricnut

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
East Central Ohio
Thanks for the tip. Haven't tried it in a carto yet. I got black and green ones. Oh and are they great with the Laser. Super easy draw and tons of vapor. The low ohm is the way to go. I tried 555, Hilton, and Camel that I got from Isaac and it is some of the best liquid I've tried, and I've tried lots. The flavor is divine.

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
Very mild, light throat hit, good vapor, no harshness whatsoever. If you like strong flavors you might not like it. I think I can vape it a lot, especially if it's good for me, maybe because I like a lot of vapor more than anything. I don't notice any flavor, but then again, my tongue is probably shot. I really like it. Sometimes I like a mild vape, and sometimes I like a strong one, so this compliments my liquids really well. Oh and I'm using the Chameleon passthrough with a 901 HV atty, which had Strawberry in it so I taste that more. If I had to guess I would say there might be just a hint of tobacco flavor, but that could be my imagination. I think one could mix it with another liquid and it wouldn't be noticed, but would have the benefits. I have vaped unflavored PG before and it reminds me of that. The liquid isn't quite clear but almost. I like to rotate flavors frequently so it will definitely go into the rotation. I think I would buy more.

Thank you E-nut!! Great review!! I'll have to get some on my next order. The cherry and strawberry I received are wonderful. I'll have to try mixing it in with one of both of those together. Really appreciate you being the brave one and trying it out :)

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
Got mine in today. I'm so glad you had that special. It gave me the incentive to try the carto's and I have to say I really like them. The filling was super easy and my 555 tastes awesome in it!!
Yes, I can see I need more of these.... lol
So definitely need some in pink, purple and don't forget lots and lots of blue :shock:

lol

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
Glad it wasn't like taking a nasty vitamin. E-nut, you are now the elected tryer outter of juices the rest of us are worried about! LOL, Thanks.
i think that's an excellent idea Tina!!! :D:D

Got mine in today. I'm so glad you had that special. It gave me the incentive to try the carto's and I have to say I really like them. The filling was super easy and my 555 tastes awesome in it!!
Yes, I can see I need more of these.... lol
So definitely need some in pink, purple and don't forget lots and lots of blue :shock:

lol

I'm glad you like the cartos!! You should've seen the old way that Isaac filled them... it was so messy and took a while... but this new way is sooo easy!! I'm going to make suer that he gets some pink, purple, and definitely like a million more blue!!! LOL

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
and definitely like a million more blue!!! LOL

OK, got my order yesterday and.... maybe don't need a million more blue! Since my order got here I realize maybe I don't need a ton of blue, seems someone's eyesight is going (or packaged my order in the dark?) and Thye must have gotten a couple black! :p

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
OK, got my order yesterday and.... maybe don't need a million more blue! Since my order got here I realize maybe I don't need a ton of blue, seems someone's eyesight is going (or packaged my order in the dark?) and Thye must have gotten a couple black! :p
lol .... shhh.. just deny everything

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
i think that's an excellent idea Tina!!! :D:D

I'm glad you like the cartos!! You should've seen the old way that Isaac filled them... it was so messy and took a while... but this new way is sooo easy!! I'm going to make suer that he gets some pink, purple, and definitely like a million more blue!!! LOL

Well gotta put another order in today. My husband saw how easy it was and wanted to try one also.(Poor thing has been fussing and struggling with leaky atty's and really wanted something no fuss)
I was lucky and had a adapter so he's busy with a passthrough and want's more.

So, 2 carto converts thanks to Issac ;)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY

WHAT?????????????? He got blue?

Oh man... Isaac I want that bribe money back! sheeeeesh!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

snickeringdog.gif

Well gotta put another order in today. My husband saw how easy it was and wanted to try one also.(Poor thing has been fussing and struggling with leaky atty's and really wanted something no fuss)
I was lucky and had a adapter so he's busy with a passthrough and want's more.

So, 2 carto converts thanks to Issac ;)

After all the time you've been at this I can't believe it took you this long to even try them lol

I went the opposite way I started out with cartos and then decided I liked dripping so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread