A Thank You to ECF and the Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

GREEN ZOMBIE

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Calgary AB
This may be crazy talk but none the less it's something I have noticed, and also why I'm so glade there is a place like this to discuss what some may see as off topic discussions.

As we all know ProVari provides better flavor and vapor (Most of the time) Now before I get roasted let me finish. and continue with the point I was making.

I am so glade these threads exist because... Not all toppers act the same or taste the same on other devices, I have some dripping attys that just taste awful on my provari, But are fine on my twists... and alot of this comes back to juice, while the ProVari brightens up almost every juice flavor, sometimes it also brightens up nasty undertones in the juice that I would never notice on a different device.

So, my point is this... Without a ProVari discussion corner for things that might seem off topic to others, I would be left to talk to people that are using other devices and giving me their honest opinions of toppers and juice flavors that in light would just taste awful on my ProVari.

So I would like to thank ECF and the moderators for giving us this gift!!!

This may have been said before but this is my personal Thank you to them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread