Status
Not open for further replies.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
They might give you permission to vape out by the dumpster, but sooner or later, that will be gone too. You might infect the rats in the dumpster with your "poisonous vapor." So, there is a much bigger fignt to win, and that fight is with the despicable people currently in charge. They will not be in charge forever. They have become lunatics, and sooner or later, they will be gone. In the meantime, don't piss off your smoking brethern with your new found evangelism. You may need these people.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
Lets hope none of the newly made anti-smokers, don't quit vaping, because they will become just as rabid a anti-vaporer as they are Anti-smoking.

Rabid smoker
TO RABID vaporer
TO rabid anti-smoker
TO RABID ANTI VAPORER
TO ???????????????

I agree completely. Anyone who continues smoking with such a distaste for smoking is a true idiot. To then turn against the very group that you were a part of only a few days or weeks ago is frightening. I smell something funny, and it isn't shs.

RatPack

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Cocoa FL
www.BarkBusters.com
Alcohol does not kill people by the way.........idiots kill people. Guns also do not kill people. If you drink and drive and kill someone it is because you chose to do something you couldn't handle. You are a ****ty drinker or a ****ty driver. Don't blame the alcohol. There are hundreds of thousands of ****ty drivers killing people everyday. SOBER.

A lifetime of alcohol will kill. I had an aunt who died of liver damage, she was an alcoholic. My Dad is now in the nursing home with cirosis (sp) of the liver. He probably won't live too much longer. The poster that you are referring to was not talking about alcohol and driving cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread