Status
Not open for further replies.

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
So we all heard of Ms Alice's Reo "swimmers" and such I think I even remember hearing about someone dropping there's in a urinal but this is much worse:ohmy: but at the time of the incident you most understand my Reos are VERY dear to me and I'd do almost anything to save them!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REMEMBER YOU WERE WARNED TMI COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was going #2 this morning and when I stood up and my beloved Reo fell out of my shirt pocket and plunged into the POOP !!!!!:facepalm::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o8-owithout even thinking my hand shot straight in after it grabbed it and IMMEDIATELY went into sanitation mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!then I pull my pants up:facepalm: I told you there might be TMI but you choose to read on!!!!!!:glare: So wheres the worst place your REO has been?:p:lol:

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww. Ya it was I who dropped mine in the toilet but not after doing as yo had done. Good luck with that I dunno if I could vape mine ever again without getting that poop vape sensation :lol:

Oh and like whomever posted about Robs spelling I don't know if I couldve posted this one :lol:

Last edited:

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
So we all heard of Ms Alice's Reo "swimmers" and such I think I even remember hearing about someone dropping there's in a urinal but this is much worse:ohmy: but at the time of the incident you most understand my Reos are VERY dear to me and I'd do almost anything to save them!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REMEMBER YOU WERE WARNED TMI COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was going #2 this morning and when I stood up and my beloved Reo fell out of my shirt pocket and plunged into the POOP !!!!!:facepalm::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o8-owithout even thinking my hand shot straight in after it grabbed it and IMMEDIATELY went into sanitation mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!then I pull my pants up:facepalm: I told you there might be TMI but you choose to read on!!!!!!:glare: So wheres the worst place your REO has been?:p:lol:

PICS or it didn't happen!! Oh wait..no no NO! NO PICS Please NO PICS!!!

Really gives a new meaning to Bottom Feeding doesn't it????

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
There's a damn good possibly that most penguins fans are shizitting themselves right about now. :).

Indeed!! Might have something to do with the Pens looking like a bunch of 10 year olds on th ice for the first ime through the first 2 games. Talk about a Jekyl and Hyde team. When they are good, they are scary good! As in no on in the league can run with them, but when they are bad....ewwwww! Roadkill skunk has nothin on them!

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas

DH had that happen with a Mini at Hotel..... #2. He didn't skip a beat retrieving it, cleaning, and vaping soon after. I've had my hands is far worse things than my own pooped in toilet.

Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Feisty Alice

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Do REOs float?

Take it from the all time Master of "Swimming" REOs..... None float loaded with juice and battery. I haven't tried floating a not too dense wood REO unloaded, but with empty bottle for boyancy, though. Cocobolo and a few other woods are so dense a block will sink in water.

Feisty Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread