A9 purchase question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakesteele

Dec 5, 2011
jakesteele
I have been buying from the above shop which is in China. The service is horrendous, but it's the only place I know of where I can buy 48mg. nicotine. My trick to dealing with them is to place a large order and as soon as it arrives (30-45 days) I immediately place another order. My problem is that I screwed up and stepped on both of my A9a's, ordered some more over a month ago and no luck. I don't know if this companie's A9 is a common place size I can get somewhere else with great turnaround time or is it a proprietary product.

The juice from this company is the strongest I have found, but I would like a company where I can get this A9a and juice just as strong. I should mention that I buy the preloaded cartridges. But on a side note, my last order got screwed up and they sent half of the order as liquid nic. I have been taking this juice and pry the end cap off and squeeze some juice in. It works fairly well on my older, model sticks, but it's messy as hell and I prefer the pre-loads even though they might be more expensive.

So what I'm asking is if this Chinese companies A9a is common and if so, where is a good place to buy them. Also, does anyone know of a store that sells 48mg. preloaded cartridges? Also, can you get 48mgs or more with juice?

Last edited by a moderator:

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
We don't know where you are located, most purchase advice is usually based on where you are.

Intellicig will soon be selling 45mg strength cartridges but they won't fit your device (unless it is an M401, which is not likely). Your best bet is to buy liquid in different base types, flavors and strengths, so that you can decide what suits you.

Check out the e-liquid reviews here to see which brands are described as having strong flavor, if that's what you like. We don't normally advise going above 36mg strength except for newcomers with mini ecigs - this combination can sometimes result in too little nic being available to the user (which is why Intellicig have decided it is safe to sell XXhigh strength).

You can get the same effect by using a device with more power, as this will supply more nicotine due to the increased vapor volume. It will also intensify the flavor, so you don't have to use so much. Here is an example of power progression:

mini >> eGo (mid-size) >> 3.7 volt APV with an 18650 battery >> 5 volt or VV APV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread