AA and AAA Battery Ratings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I haven't really considered it. I always buy Energizer but this is because people call me the Energizer Bunny all the time (LOL even my pdoc did it recently! We were discussing my "low' thyroid and I asked him if he ever found me to be lacking in energy in any way. LOL. He was like, "Nope, you are like the Energizer Bunny.")

However, I'd say it would be hard to tell with commercial batteries, unless they come with manufactured dates (I have never really thought about this.) I bet some of them sit around in stores for quite some time.) I guess you'd be wanting like, a quality rechargeable which I have very few thoughts about. I will say, I have a set of rechargable no name D batteries on Amazon that are rechargable and I have had them for a LOT of years. Like, over five. They still work fine.

Anna

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2018
UK & much further East.
Duracell Industrial ( Used to be Duracell Pro) for any size of alkalines, cheaper but the same as retail cells. Commonly used in pro ( go figure!) environments, I use them extensively in TV radio mics where rechargeables don't cut it.

Rechargeables - yes Eneloop (Panasonic's brand) but Fuji are good and long life-span too.

Use a good charger, don't fast charge unless you have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread