About 2 years ago there was a juice called "best e liquid in the world" or similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
It didn't have a name, just a sequence of numbers. It was ~2 months after I joined this forum. It was fantastic juice. Sweet, with caramel and vanilla undertones, but no tobacco. It only came in 5ml bottles.

I know it's a very long shot, but does anyone remember what I'm talking about? I've searched and just can't find it.

Any help will be appreciated. If you find it, I'll buy you a 5ml.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
you got me curious
here are two more

VS4
there was a popular vendor back then, CASH (before my time)

good luck :)

CASH!!!! That was the guy. Is he still around?

I'm vaping Gold Spur from LJ's Esmokes which is a carmelly vanilla - a slightly sweet combination of flavors without a tobacco edge that sounds just like your description. It might be the flavor profile you're looking for. Good luck!

You have me curious. Off to order a sample.

Alac

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
With the power of google-fu I have determaned that the juice you are looking for was Riskee by CaSH sold by PureSmoker (they still have internal website links to a page with nothing on it).
It seems its not available anymore. Sorry to be bearer of bad news.

It was a in the RY4 flavor range. You can start to search for a replacement here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...views/193327-really-big-ry4-roundup-long.html.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
With the power of google-fu I have determaned that the juice you are looking for was Riskee by CaSH sold by PureSmoker (they still have internal website links to a page with nothing on it).
It seems its not available anymore. Sorry to be bearer of bad news.

It was a in the RY4 flavor range. You can start to search for a replacement here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...views/193327-really-big-ry4-roundup-long.html.

Thanks for your detective work! CaSH doesn't ring a bell, but it was 2 years ago, so that very well may have been that. Anyone remember that juice? It really was quite delicious. It used to be my main vape.

Again, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread