I went crazy and ordered way too much stuff; is anyone looking for a review of a specific product?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCory564

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
As the title says, I went a little nuts on vape equipment this holiday season. Mostly rda's and especially RTA's, but also snagged a squonk mod and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.

Is anyone looking for a review on a specific product? I used to vape a while back, got out of the game for a couple years, and am just jumping back in to it head first, so that's the kind of perspective I'm coming from.

If so, you can tell me what product you're interested in (pm or here I guess?) And if I have it I'll put it best top of the list? Or I can make a list of everything that comes in/is still coming and you let me know what (if anything) you're interested in?

Either way I'm gonna do something along the lines of a review for the products simply because I have them, and I feel like I'm wasting an opportunity to document my perspective if I don't do so. With that said, there is no reason for my review(s) to litter the internet if no one wants them there lol. I'm mostly doing them for me, and if anyone happens to be interested I'll share my review of that product with them.

I don't see a reason to make a public review for each item if no one asks for it; there are enough people out there that do so already. If I'm able to, in would love to help someone out with a purchasing decision or just general information if I can, but other than that I don't see anyone benefitting from my reviews being public, and thus they likely won't be unless one asks for it or if there seems to be a lot of general interest in a particular product.

Disclaimer: I'm sure I will end up giving some items away, but that is not what I meant by "what to do" when making this thread asking what to do. Please do not approach/ask me to give you a product or products for free. If you do so, the answer will be no without any consideration whatsoever. That isn't what this is about.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
As the title says, I went a little nuts on vape equipment this holiday season. Mostly RDA's and especially RTA's, but also snagged a squonk mod and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.

Is anyone looking for a review on a specific product? I used to vape a while back, got out of the game for a couple years, and am just jumping back in to it head first, so that's the kind of perspective I'm coming from.

If so, you can tell me what product you're interested in (pm or here I guess?) And if I have it I'll put it best top of the list? Or I can make a list of everything that comes in/is still coming and you let me know what (if anything) you're interested in?

Either way I'm gonna do something along the lines of a review for the products simply because I have them, and I feel like I'm wasting an opportunity to document my perspective if I don't do so. With that said, there is no reason for my review(s) to litter the internet if no one wants them there lol. I'm mostly doing them for me, and if anyone happens to be interested I'll share my review of that product with them.

I don't see a reason to make a public review for each item if no one asks for it; there are enough people out there that do so already. If I'm able to, in would love to help someone out with a purchasing decision or just general information if I can, but other than that I don't see anyone benefitting from my reviews being public, and thus they likely won't be unless one asks for it or if there seems to be a lot of general interest in a particular product.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Maybe you could list what you have? I’ve bought way too many RDAs and mods really. I can’t seem to help myself ;)

CrazyCory564

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
Of you really overbought that badly, and run out of review ideas, can I send you my address to help take some of the stuff off your hands?

A quick list would really help folks out with some suggestions.

Damn, you beat me to it, @Eskie.

as i said, if there was any interest i can compile a list. gonna start working on it soon. will start with what i have in, and will try to also find what will be coming soon. will post in a little bit after i open everything here lol.

CrazyCory564

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
What about compairing?
For example the Prime (soevemesto) with SQape N (stattqualm) and Amadeus (Golden Greek)?

Gesendet von meinem LYA-L29 mit Tapatalk

when i said i went crazy and bought a bunch of stuff, i didn't mean a bunch of super high end stuff like that sadly. more of the lower end rda's and rta's.

however, I did preorder an authentic kayfun Prime special edition Nite DLC, so there's that :p

CrazyCory564

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
Written reviews are always welcome. For yt I also would suggest comparison reviews to spark interest. Too many video reviewers compete with imo.

will definitely be a written version. if there's a video version, i'll probably keep it private and just link it to anyone interested in that product or leave it here if it's a few people. as I said, i would love to help with a purchasing decision. i'm not trying to become a vape reviewer by any means. just a consumer reviewing a particular product I happen to make use of anyway. not that I won't try to be as informative and thorough, but you know what I mean. I'm not looking for 5 minutes of fame; in fact that seems more like a negative side effect rather than something to strive for lol.

comparisons i have no problem doing and in fact would love to do as well... but if I did, the goal wouldn't be to generate interest by kicking up drama or anything; just would be giving my thoughts on how two things in the same league are relative to each other. Whether we like it or not, everything is relative besides the technical specifications themselves. objective reviews are an oxymoron; it's all a matter of perspective. If i do end up doing comparisons (likely to happen if you want some), keep that in mind.

CrazyCory564

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
You misunderstood me, @CrazyCory564. I was just nobly volunteering to relieve you of some of your burdensome bounty of doodads. ;)
i tbought that was a joke.

do i really need to include a disclaimer saying not to ask me for free .... as I did elsewhere? I'm very disappointed.

My post clearly implies that I was not offering these brand new products to anyone, especially free of charge. The fact that a disclaimer is necessary is ridiculous.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Um, I'm not trying to be rude here at all, (and I don't want your stuff) but I don't feel the need to play guessing games about what you have, and what you may or may not choose to write about it.

All you've said so far is you are "returning" to vaping and appear to have poor impulse control,. If you desire to review something, by all means do so. If you want to post your "observations" about something why not do so on whatever thread ECF has open, with your thoughts. That is what the threads on particular gear are for, and from the sounds of it, most of what you have probably has a thread open already with tons of "observations" to which I'm quite sure your observations can be added to.

If you want to go to the bother of a full-on review and you are good at it, I'm sure it will be read.

I'm just..... confused? A lot confused? I'm supposed to ask what you bought, then ask for a review?

That's a lot of work to go to for a mystery stranger, although if you'd like to review the dicodes dani box I bought, by all means do so. I've already bought and reviewed it to myself, and I love it.

I don't get this.

Anna

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
While I do read written reviews often the ones that interest me the most are the ones that state the the user has been using the product for a few months. Maybe write a couple reviews of products you have already been using regularly.

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
Um, I'm not trying to be rude here at all, (and I don't want your stuff) but I don't feel the need to play guessing games about what you have, and what you may or may not choose to write about it.

All you've said so far is you are "returning" to vaping and appear to have poor impulse control,. If you desire to review something, by all means do so. If you want to post your "observations" about something why not do so on whatever thread ECF has open, with your thoughts. That is what the threads on particular gear are for, and from the sounds of it, most of what you have probably has a thread open already with tons of "observations" to which I'm quite sure your observations can be added to.

If you want to go to the bother of a full-on review and you are good at it, I'm sure it will be read.

I'm just..... confused? A lot confused? I'm supposed to ask what you bought, then ask for a review?

That's a lot of work to go to for a mystery stranger, although if you'd like to review the dicodes dani box I bought, by all means do so. I've already bought and reviewed it to myself, and I love it.

I don't get this.

Anna

S/he's nostalgic for childhood and all those late nights playing Go Fish with stuffed animals. This is a way to relive that glory.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread