Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Sorry OP, we have simply not been able to fill out the rest of our color orders on parts. We are also lacking on Blue in some sizes and of course the IBTPro22 that BuGlen has been after from the beginning of that. My thoughts are always out for you guys who have supported us all along and I will continue to do what I can to see that these missing pieces come together.

Send me a PM as a reminder and I will see if I can drag up a set. I think there are a few at our local store so I can maybe grab you a pair from there.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Thats one thing that I dont think most folks consider. You can easily swap the caps of any diameter to different tube lengths of that diameter to use different cartomizers.

Thats a great way to have a greater variety of tanks without adding the cost of extra caps and having extra tubes around is never a bad idea in the event of an unfortunate tumble.

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
Ain't that the truth sir! I still remember the date my precious black and gold 22 XL took a dive on the dance floor. April 4th, no worries though got another one back in the cart and added a few more since then. I still need to get a 15 ml XL but waiting for my friend PJ to send me one of his Provari's now that he has added an EDNA to the stable. I will add a ring. Enjoy the day![emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread