The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tootle Stealther Contest

Discussion in 'IBTanked' started by OCD, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. OCD

OCD Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Good to hear you folks got your goodies.

That is standard length, I didnt think to put in the refilling drip tip or I would have. We sell them pretty cheap because they are so handy and have gone through tens of thousands of them over the years so apparently they are a pretty big hit.

After the draw I looked back at both of your posts to get an idea of what you might like, when I saw the zombie provari I knew what you needed redrebel. I have the same setup on my zombie provari though it doesnt get a lot of use because my bronze became my beater so thats in my pocket most of the time.

• Like Like x 3
  2. redrebel821

redrebel821 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    My son may try to steal it...lol...he got his zombie back in January as his " if mom can quit smoking, I can, too" gift to himself. He gave up all analogs after I did, and that sweet boy is theone who bought me my starter kit.

Thank you so much, that was so very thoughtful of you!

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.