• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

About to order my first PV - worried about customs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i replied in your other thread purrin

Edit: Ok it's not letting me post there.

to answer your questions:

All cartridges are 'disposable' they are simply pieces of moulded plastic. The filling is polyester filling material. You may need to replace this filling occasionally but the cartridge should theoretically last forever unless you break it somehow. Buy polyfill from anywhere that sells it. Be careful not to buy treated "flame ......ant" polyfill.

I have bought any yet but I've heard the polyfill sold for aquariums is perfect in that it's untreated (due to use in aquariums)

E-juice usually comes in a dripper bottle of some kind. Just remove your cartridge and dribble a few drops into the polyfill material until it looks pretty soaked. Don't overfill or you'll get a mouthful of juice. I usually put one drop too many in myself. :D Just get some paper towel and dab it on the surface until it soaks up the excess.

Plug it in, and vape away.

Every few top ups, I'll remove the polyester wadding, shake it around in a bowl of warm water and dab it dry with a paper towel. Stick it back in the cartridge and fill with juice from your dripper bottle. Plug in. Vape.

I havent seen a single post on these forums of anyone having their orders seized by customs. If it does get seized I highly doubt anything would happen to you. It's not like you're importing .......

Eastmall.net has a nice variety of flavours and delivered to me in Perth in 6 days.

Last edited:

Barbi355

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
NQ Australia
www.sixholetheory.com
woooohooooo! chec it:

Timing Site Status
  2009-08-26 18:55:00 BEIJING Posting
  2009-08-26 19:04:00 jiuxianqiaofengongsi Despatch from Sorting Center
  2009-08-27 09:42:02 BEIJING Arrival at Sorting Center
  2009-08-27 17:55:42 BEIJING Despatch from Sorting Center
  2009-08-29 14:09:00 COMMENWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA SYDNEY EMS Arrival at Sorting Center
  2009-08-29 14:09:00 COMMENWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA SYDNEY EMS Handed over to Customs
  2009-08-29 14:51:00 COMMENWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA SYDNEY EMS Released from Customs

yeeehaa

Psyc

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Sydney, Australia
  2009-08-29 14:09:00 COMMENWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA SYDNEY EMS Handed over to Customs
  2009-08-29 14:51:00 COMMENWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA SYDNEY EMS Released from Customs

Lucky! My stuff is still sitting in GUANGZHOU according to the tracking info. Hopefully being so close to the Sydney airport will help with the local transit time. Looking like a Monday delivery for you and a Tuesday for me. :)

MrDismal

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Australia, Melbourne
I just can't stand people who post on threads about e-cigs and take negative stabs without even doing research. "Oh it's definately bad for you, it's also just a scam and a gimmick." I've had debates with people at the pub with people like them. But after the debate I pretty much get the last laugh when I say that you really don't know until you try it, and I feel so much more healthier - and if you feel this way it MUST be having a healthier affect on you.

growfin

Jan 11, 2010
Victoria, Australia
Hi everyone! This is my first post, so G"day!
Just letting you know that today, I just got an M402 starter kit, (my first ecig) from absolutelyecigs, with 5x 20ml bottles of marlboro 12mg. Took one week, which was nice. (yep, kept looking at the ems tracking the whole time!) Just went and bought the tweezers, but have had trouble finding a dropper with a bottle attached! Seems good so far. A little dry in the mouth, but overall a pretty damn nice experience! I like how I'm getting a hit of nicotine!
Hope all our orders continue to go well. Cheers

Perpuk

Jan 10, 2010
Sydney, Australia
I got my first PV, Joye510 yesterday from Heaven Gifts, China. It seemed to go straight through customs no problem. I did notice that the EMS consignment note had product description "Toy Gift Box". Mmm......

All the bits & pieces (attys, batteries etc.) are working and the juice did not leak in transit.

It will take me a while to get used to the machine itself. Everything tastes very sweet and strong. I have now realised that I have been smoking tasteless analogues for years so have forgotten what tobacco tastes like. The "Flue Cured" flavour surprised me by tasting like Drum - shame I never liked Drum!

I have not had a real cig all afternoon - just vaping away at the PC.
Made my first own mix (another story) and I am getting used to this after only 2 days but it still tastes really sweet.

I am expecting another order of Ecopure/ecofresh from the UK and I hope that also goes straight through customs as I am looking forward to trying it.

growfin

Jan 11, 2010
Victoria, Australia
Thanks Gizmo & MrDismal... Finally found a chemist that would give me the old school "dropper and glass bottle" for $1.50 each, which was nice of him! About 30ml size- will do for now. I just have to treat this baby with so much respect right now, as I only got the starter kit, meaning only 1 atomizer! Anyway, all is good. One of the first funny things I noticed about dripping and cart refilling is that it requires a steady hand! Not something a smoker (ex-smoker?) is known for!
Will definitely be sourcing another couple of atomizers, and yep, perhaps an interesting
juice besides 'backy flavour.
What a spoilt brat I am. Vapin' in the bedroom in front of the computer? Just like royalty. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread