• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

About to order my first PV - worried about customs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perpuk

Jan 10, 2010
Sydney, Australia
I got my first PV, Joye510 yesterday from Heaven Gifts, China. It seemed to go straight through customs no problem. I did notice that the EMS consignment note had product description "Toy Gift Box". Mmm......

Further deliveries received over the last couple of weeks. Consignment declared contents as:

UK e-cigshop - "flavoured oils".
China Eastmall " Gift of Pens".

None opened by Customs ( although I worry every time!)

Off topic a bit, but the customer service from e-cig sellers seems pretty good. I have read good things about Heaven Gifts, and e-cig shop were very good to me. I received a bottle of juice last week with expiry date of Jan10. They said it was a labelling error but are sending me a new bottle anyway.

tcillc

Jan 22, 2010
Melbourne
Hi everyone,

I'm new to ECF and vaporing. I ordered my set of Joye510 with some accessories and loads of e-juice (about 250 mls - different flavours) last Monday from Heaven Gifts. The order was shipped on Wednesday, and was received on Saturday (didn't expect) - so was delivered pretty quick. Was not opened by customs even though the package had 12 different bottles.

I've tried about 3 different flavours and so far loving the Mango (xhigh-24mg) flavour :) Have had just 2 analogues since Saturday (just because I forgot to take my ecig).

I'm a happy bloke now since I can get my nicotine kick anywhere I want: loo, my desk, my car (I never used to smoke in my house or car)...loving it so far. God bless the inventor!

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
Just joined this forum after ordering a whole heap of 501 stuff from HG.

Great to see many Aussies about.

Has anyone had customs reject delivery of these products? And what is the law in regards to importing this sort of stuff, I thought it was fine, you just aren't allowed to sell it.

Rejected delivery...Not that we are aware of for personal use.
Import a liter or 2 of liquid,that's asking for trouble.

Yeah..cant set up a business in OZ I'm sad to say,the plug was pulled on that xmas 09 if my memory is correct. :(

tcillc

Jan 22, 2010
Melbourne
Welcome tc
I was wondering why HG are out of liquid stock,you cleaned them out! :D

Haha.. you are more than welcome to pinch some of mine.

Loving it so far and getting used to charging, swapping (carts & batteries), refilling and cleaning. My estimate is that I'm vaping about 0.5mls a day - so that means I'm well stocked for over an year (about 250 mls).

My only concern is the storage. Currently, all my bottles are in an air-tight opaque plastic container sitting in my cabinet. The label suggests cool-dry place or refrigeration, but for me it is hard to convince my OH to spare fridge space.

Do you guys reckon that the liquid will be fine for that long sitting in the cabinet? The expiry date printed on the bottles is late 2011 to early 2012.

fair dinkum

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Australia
I have been bring in stuff for the last three months without any problems, including PG, flavourings, e-juice etc. I either cut the e-juice to suit the mg's I want and/or make up different flavours. A lot cheaper and lasts a lot longer than just ordering flavoured carts. In fact I had a package arrive today of PG and flavourings etc and all my stuff comes from the U.S.

fair dinkum

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Australia
Just received my BB from iVapour. Items inside were listed as 'battery holder, batteries and charger' on the packaging.

As far as I know, it's not the devices that are banned, just the sale of eliquid containing nicotine within Australia.
What is the BB like? I was going to order one from iVapour but I decided on a Silver Bullet (Black version), which they will hopefully have in stock this week.

SuperRogue

Feb 13, 2010
Australia
Hey guys, a little off topic here but I can't post a new thread yet. I've got an overseas trip shortly transiting through Singapore and then to Europe, has anyone here gone through Oz airports with these, I really don't want to leave it at home but don't want to cause myself problems either. I know Europe isn't a problem. Have checked the other forums but found nothing specific on Singapore and Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread