about to start vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

suspect

May 9, 2013
Australia
hey guys ive just decided i need to give up the analogues and going cold turkey just wont work as i love smoking too much. ive come across this new method of vaping and it looks like a much healthier solution. im still trying to get my head around what to buy and where to start because there is so many differing opinions and products but ive caught onto the fact that i dont want to bother trying to vape something similiar to a cigarette in appearance. rather i want the nicotine fix and throat hit thats similiar. i usually smoke 10-15 rollies a day always rollies cause tailor made analogues taste like crap. im looking at getting an eGo-C starter kit to get me going and ordering some juice from overseas. i live in adelaide australia and there is only 1 reputable vendor here so my choices as far as PVs are a bit limited and i can only get nicotine juice from overseas. will i have alot of mod choices available that i can use with an eGo-c? cause im prety sure i will want to keep addin to it

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Hi and welcome to ECF. After 5 posts wait 1 hour for the ECF servers to reset and you can post in the Australia - New Zealand Forum Lots of Aussie vapers here. Also many Vendors. You may want to check out the prices at Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail Located in China, great prices and quality gear. Also ECF listed/ verified with a large and loyal following. I've placed a few large orders and have been very pleased with them. Sale starts on May11.
eGo- C is 510 threading and the most common so it's inexpensive and easy to find accessories. Just stay away from the outdated "tank" system (cartridge+ atomizer) that usually comes with the eGo-C.- they are prone to leaking.
Cheers and the Best of Luck.

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
hey guys yeah thx for the info i been scouting around more and id come to the same conclusion, definetly an ego twist cause i reckon ill need extra voltage for sure. think i might grab a Vivi nova tank as well and see how my new experiment goes. i can alredy sense a new addiction coming along and i havent even started yet...

Twist/Spinner with the Vivi Nova, good start. You will eventually want two batteries and most likely will try all sorts of delivery systems and juices. No matter what you choose, if it works for you it is the right choice.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
hey guys yeah thx for the info i been scouting around more and id come to the same conclusion, definetly an ego twist cause i reckon ill need extra voltage for sure. think i might grab a Vivi nova tank as well and see how my new experiment goes. i can alredy sense a new addiction coming along and i havent even started yet...

I own both the Spinners and Twists and prefer the Spinner. If buying a Vivi Nova make absolute sure it's the genuine Vision Vivi Nova. Knockoffs are known to be problematic.

KeyLo

May 9, 2013
Virginia
hey guys ive just decided i need to give up the analogues and going cold turkey just wont work as i love smoking too much. ive come across this new method of vaping and it looks like a much healthier solution. im still trying to get my head around what to buy and where to start because there is so many differing opinions and products but ive caught onto the fact that i dont want to bother trying to vape something similiar to a cigarette in appearance. rather i want the nicotine fix and throat hit thats similiar. i usually smoke 10-15 rollies a day always rollies cause tailor made analogues taste like crap. im looking at getting an eGo-C starter kit to get me going and ordering some juice from overseas. i live in adelaide australia and there is only 1 reputable vendor here so my choices as far as PVs are a bit limited and i can only get nicotine juice from overseas. will i have alot of mod choices available that i can use with an eGo-c? cause im prety sure i will want to keep addin to it

Im a 4 day noob. I decided to the Halo Triton, and its been great. The batteries are really small. I have a 400mAh thats lasted 36hrs. Tanks dont leak so far. Quality is superb. Ive read that their reputation is solid for quality. Theyre easy to use. I have read about the eGo C twist and Kanger protank. Probably my next upgrade if I can stay away from analogs for the next 42ml of ejuice. I just wanted something that didnt die in a day and held a good amount of juice to last me on a day out. Great starter set imo.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread