About US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkdewd

Feb 21, 2010
USA
Um.... From the landing page of HC

[FONT=courier new,courier,monospace]Orders placed during holiday will be shipped out from 20th Feb.to 24th Feb.[/FONT]

[FONT=courier new,courier,monospace]20th to 24th!!!!![/FONT]

The text has been very very clear from way before the CNY holiday. It's not the 24th yet and a backlog needs to be cleared.

I did NOT go to the homepage, I went to the product I ordered from a link here. Having information on the home page does not help in this instance. It is nice you are a health cabin fan boi, but you do not have enough information on the circumstances for your post above to have any relevance.

Junkdewd

Feb 21, 2010
USA
I am sorry for the long delay. we did not send orders on 20th and 21th, because shippers do not work on weekends. we will send orders out and send shipping notices from 22th. Feb.

yes. Chinese New Year is the most important holiday for us. so most people do not work during the long holidays.

we appreciate your patience. :)

I only posted here after several emails have been ignored, just as some others have posted here. If I get attacked by fan bois again, I guess since you ignore emails thru your website, I will no longer have any way to contact you if you retain me as a customer. At this point, it looks like a one time order if your customer support doesnt change.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I only posted here after several emails have been ignored, just as some others have posted here. If I get attacked by fan bois again, I guess since you ignore emails thru your website, I will no longer have any way to contact you if you retain me as a customer. At this point, it looks like a one time order if your customer support doesnt change.

I am glad to see your post here, so that i can reply to you immediately. ;)

i am sorry for the delay on reply to your emails and others' emails, because i has got a huge backlog to do after a long vacation. :( it need some days to clear the backlog. :)

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
Hugs and plum blossoms for {{{Amy}}}

plum-blossom.jpg

scylla
blowHearts.gif

Hi HC,

I was just wondering why the 0mg E-juice is only available in the 30ml bottles and not the 10ml. I ask because I would like to try the flavours in a smaller amount first before getting the bigger bottles (as I don't want to vape any nicotine).

This is also the case with most other suppliers I have seen. Why is this so?

vapnstuff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2010
Treasure Coast, FL
Hi newsunshine. quick question if I may. I think I saw on your site that the 510 mega atomizer needed to use mega carts so does that mean that the mega battery (long) needs a mega atomizer or can that be used with the standard atomizer? Just don't want to order the wrong thing and waste the money I saved on free shipping. Thank you.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hi newsunshine. quick question if I may. I think I saw on your site that the 510 mega atomizer needed to use mega carts so does that mean that the mega battery (long) needs a mega atomizer or can that be used with the standard atomizer? Just don't want to order the wrong thing and waste the money I saved on free shipping. Thank you.

it is a good question. :)

mega batterie can work with both regular atomizers and mega atomizers.

however mega atomizers need to work with only mega carts.

namely, mega atomizers can not work with regular carts and mega carts can not fit regular atomizers.

vapnstuff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2010
Treasure Coast, FL
it is a good question. :)

mega batterie can work with both regular atomizers and mega atomizers.

however mega atomizers need to work with only mega carts.

namely, mega atomizers can not work with regular carts and mega carts can not fit regular atomizers.

Thanks newsunshine for the response. I'm finalizing my order and will probably submit today. I hope customer service is as helpful as you if I ever need it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread