ACB is 50/50 this trip, just a heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
I just seriously overextended myself after my big order last week. I did a 50ml and a 30ml of ACB. Wish I could have done the full Nanny style order of 100ml,but 80ml was already a huge stretch. I even put a Provari on craigslist yesterday at a fire sale price, but haven't gotten any buyers yet. Didn't want to miss out the magical unicorn juice. At least my last 24hrs of mental torture is over with the button click. In other news my Vaporshark RDNA screen just stopped working this morning and I need to mail that back in to be fixed.

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I just seriously overextended myself after my big order last week. I did a 50ml and a 30ml of ACB. Wish I could have done the full Nanny style order of 100ml,but 80ml was already a huge stretch. I even put a Provari on craigslist yesterday at a fire sale price, but haven't gotten any buyers yet. Didn't want to miss out the magical unicorn juice. At least my last 24hrs of mental torture is over with the button click. In other news my Vaporshark RDNA screen just stopped working this morning and I need to mail that back in to be fixed.

I hope you get your mod back soon!

I'm way overextended on juice, which is why I need to wait til next month to restock some others.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
I had to steal my own CC back from my wife to get it this morning. I'll get it later when she see's, but it had to be done. I'm in the middle of a long spending freeze to get rid of debt. ACB is the ONLY exception.

When mine finds out. I may have to say it is my Christmas present to get myself out of this. Which actually isn't too far off from the truth. Plan on steeping one until Christmas. :)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I left for a few hours to go sit on the beach and you all are talking smack about me and my ACB buyin' ways again. I have APOLOGIZED for being obnoxious! I know I talked about it to anyone who would listen and tried to talk it out of the hands of everyone else who had it. I couldn't help myself - I am old and have no filter - and that juice is MARVELOUS! If you don't think so when you try it, just let me know. We will rectify the situation in the interest of keeping everyone happy (and me quiet).

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I left for a few hours to go sit on the beach and you all are talking smack about me and my ACB buyin' ways again. I have APOLOGIZED for being obnoxious! I know I talked about it to anyone who would listen and tried to talk it out of the hands of everyone else who had it. I couldn't help myself - I am old and have no filter - and that juice is MARVELOUS! If you don't think so when you try it, just let me know. We will rectify the situation in the interest of keeping everyone happy (and me quiet).

Don't you dare stay quite! :facepalm: We all love you just the way you are! When we stop talking about you, that's the time to worry! ;)

No apology accepted as you have absolutely nothing to apologize for. :)

5spike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
WI
Apolawhat? Naaaaa

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
Don't you dare stay quite! :facepalm: We all love you just the way you are! When we stop talking about you, that's the time to worry! ;)

No apology accepted as you have absolutely nothing to apologize for. :)

Haha that isn't an apology. That is letting everyone know if they aren't happy with it she will be first in line to take it off their hands. Lol

And I wouldn't want her any other way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread