Accessories for eGo/Tornado

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecm170

May 24, 2010
Houston
Hey friends,
I have the eGo/Tornado from Totally Wicked but I am looking into buying some more atomizers and empty cartridges so that I don't worry about not having one on hand if it should break down.
I was looking through the threads and there is just soooo much information out there and so many companies to choose from.
Would someone be able to tell me first of all what kind of cartridge and atomizer do I need to get for the Tornado? If it says 510 is that what I need?
Also, what should I expect to pay for an atomizer and cartridges? Prices seem to vary from one supplier to the next so I just want to know what a good price would be.
Thanks for any advice you have! =)

ricky59

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
North Carolina
That is exactly what you need. The prices vary. If you like strong flavor and lots of vapor, eastmall has low resistance atomizers on sale for $3 each. That is a killer price even with the expensive shipping from China.

For regular atomizers, I got some from valuevapors at a pretty good price and they seem to work well.

Cartridges can be refilled over and over again. You can replace the filling with something better. Check in the modders forum under cart mods. There are lots of ways to get long life and better performance from your carts, and you can always use an empty cart as a tip and just remove, drop 3 drops on the atomizer and vape for 5-6 hits then repeat.

ricky59

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
North Carolina
You do have to order a fair amount to cover the shipping, but for $15 shipping from china isn't really that bad. They have a good reputation here on the forums and the LR atty's they sell are spec'ed by them and contracted out to a manufacturer that they regularly work with. I just ordered 15 of them and saved way more than if I had bought locally. I'll have to wait a week or so to get them, but they were just for future use anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread