Status
Not open for further replies.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
To whom it may concern:

I accidently reported somebody. I do not know who to be honest.
I was attempting to edit a post I had made and the "edit" did not appear. Only "control" and "report".
I checked the post below mine and saw it said same. I meant to click "control" to close it and the op's avatar appeared, so I presume my sausage finger had clicked "report".

I deeply regret clicking on "report" if it happened and I hope no harm comes from my mistake.
I appologize to the other person. For moderators it was a post in the Vapresso Zero thread and I did not mean to report anybody for anything.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
To whom it may concern:

I was attempting to edit a post I had made and the "edit" did not appear. Only "control" and "report".
I checked the post below mine and saw it said same. I meant to click "control" to close it and the op's avatar appeared, so I presume my sausage finger had clicked "report".

I deeply regret clicking on "report" if it happened and I hope no harm comes from my mistake.
I appologize to the other person. For moderators it was a post in the Vapresso Zero thread and I did not mean to report anybody for anything.

This may Explain why my Key to the ECF Break Room Doesn't work anymore.

:blink:

Reactions: Foggy Road

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
in_before_the_lockr.jpg

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
To whom it may concern:

I see no report from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread