ACTv3 (Arry Carto Tank) is coming to Stormy's Vapor Cellar!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic-holio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
North Carolina
Hmmm....

This is substantially different than the v3. I didn't know the entire body was going to be stainless. I'd rather not have to take the lid off to see the liquid level.

It would probably look nice on top of a GG, chrome provari, or something else stainless or chrome, but I don't know that it is going to look like it belongs on top of a black provari. I'll have to think about this pretty hard.

Wish I could find an ACTv3 somewhere.

Nic-holio

Last edited:

Nic-holio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
North Carolina
Thanks Stormy!

I wasn't sure which cartomizer the other one was but it is definitely neat that the design will get along with longer ones. Presumably the Boge 510 was one of those 2 in the video.

I was pretty disappointed at first with the whole body being stainless steel, and do still wish it would be possible to see the juice through the side, but v4 still solves the main design flaw I saw that made me unwilling to buy a different tank - the tank coming off and juice leaking everywhere. Another bonus is we won't have to worry about whether any juice we put in it will crack or otherwise react with the tube. :)

As long as I know what size o-rings the v4 will need so I can replace them when it's time. :) It would be neat if they were the same size as the ones for the v3.

Thanks,
Nic-holio

Nic-holio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
North Carolina
Man, I'm so glad I decided to check here for new posts. Seeing all the posts here already after Stormy's announcement I was afraid I'd missed out already.

Hey should we start an ACTv4 thread now?

Well maybe we should let Stormy do the honors. :)

Stormy thank you so much for getting these and letting us know!

Nic-holio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread