ACTv4 Pre Sale- Round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic-holio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
North Carolina
I ordered in round 1 and havent recived mine yet.

Hi Drottwiler! Sounds like you're about as anxious to get yours as I am. :)

Stormy said somewhere on here or her regular website that Arry shipped the first bunch on 2/6 and that she would probably have them in about 5-7 days. Not sure if those were business days or not -- but she'll probably be getting them soon, and then of course she has to turn around and get them mailed out to us. I bet she'll have some news for us pretty soon.

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
When are the tanks from the first round going to ship? Is it common practice to charge the credit card before you ship the item. This is my first pre sale so I'm not sure what common practice is. I know that provape won't charge your card until they ship your provari. Just wondering.
I think it would be good customer service to send out an email letting us know when to expect these.

Paulie P.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
When are the tanks from the first round going to ship? Is it common practice to charge the credit card before you ship the item. This is my first pre sale so I'm not sure what common practice is. I know that provape won't charge your card until they ship your provari. Just wondering.
I think it would be good customer service to send out an email letting us know when to expect these.

Paulie P.

She stated just above you...any day now she'll be getting the first round in and will get them out to us.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
I had all the information for round one posted on the website (and in the newsletter) when the purchase was made, they shipped from Arry on 2/6 and were tracked to New York today. Hopefully, they will arrive withing the next few days. They will ship to the customer the following day. Round 2 information is currently in the description as well.
As for the credit card being processed, this is the standard for many suppliers. I don't have access to your cc information at any time. It's all done through the cc processing company, this protects you and me both.
I hope I've answered your questions.
Stormy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread