Adding alcohol to DIY e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

twoskinsoneman

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
WV
Well, let's do some alcohol math.

Most folks take about 1 ounce of alcohol to feel it, that is about 30ml.

Alcohol in juice is around 10% in high VG mixes.

So if you vaped about 300ml in a short time, then I guess you could get a buzz.

So, why haven't you started yet?

Well I wasn't sure how it worked... I thought maybe more alcohol may have gotten filtered when ingested than if it were inhaled as a vapor. Not a doctor... :)

jlarsen

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
Helena, MT
There are devices that have been on the market for at least as long as ecigs that are designed specifically for vaporizing alcohol to get a buz. They hold about 1/2 a shot, I believe. You don't need a full ounce of alcohol to get a buzz if it is being absorbed by your lungs and getting into your blood stream quickly. I've never used one of these devices, and I'm not endorsing them. I used to remember what they were called, but I forgot.

andy_jackson

Apr 20, 2011
Midwest, USA
it certainly is possible in college we had a sauna in our house figured out how to get 12 guys completely wasted on one mickey of vodka, pour it onto the rocks. not saying this is a good idea but answers the question.

That's awesome. We rented a place with one and before anyone got to really use it as intended the rocks were urinated in. Room smelled like vaped pee the rest of the week.

robot_roo

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
united kingdom
There are devices that have been on the market for at least as long as ecigs that are designed specifically for vaporizing alcohol to get a buz. They hold about 1/2 a shot, I believe. You don't need a full ounce of alcohol to get a buzz if it is being absorbed by your lungs and getting into your blood stream quickly. I've never used one of these devices, and I'm not endorsing them. I used to remember what they were called, but I forgot.
where do I get one of these lol :)

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
It wasn't in a PV and I didn't do it on prupose but, I have been exposed to enough alcohol fumes to produce intoxication. I'm not sure whether it can be done with a PV but, you can do it. I'll bet you only do it once though. It's a lot more comfortable to drink it unless you're keen on headaches and dizziness.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
it certainly is possible in college we had a sauna in our house figured out how to get 12 guys completely wasted on one mickey of vodka, pour it onto the rocks. not saying this is a good idea but answers the question.

Lends a whole new meaning to vodka on the rocks don't it lol

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
ive been adding pga to a couple of my juices because they had almost no throat hit. didnt really affect it enough for me. but would let it sit and soak in for a little while first and shake it really good. you might get some kind of a buzz feeling but nothing like being wasted and it goes away quicker because your inhaling it rather then drinking it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread