The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Adios!

Discussion in 'DSE 601 *Pipe*' started by DallasEd, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DallasEd

DallasEd Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2010
    Texas
    (That was supposed to be "Adios!" - Spanish for "goodbye", but the editor won't let me fix that.)

Well my pipe vaping friends, I am out of here.

I have switched over to the new eGo-Tank with the 1000mAh batteries.

It gives me more of what I was looking for by switching to the pipe in the first place - longer lasting battery life and less time spent "filling up". I was never looking to vape a pipe, I just wanted less fuss.

But I was getting tired of buying a new pipe bowl every few weeks, and I was getting real tired of the "on again, off again" vaping action the 601 is famous for. It was always a guessing game if the damn thing was going to draw good or not. I was also tired of changing out the pipe battery every few hours - and trying to pull out the cart to re-fill? That was always a pain.

The guys over at Mistbusters have made a fantastic American Made alternative to the Chinese 601 pipes. If a pipe is what you're into, then go see them. Their pipes even work with the eGo-Tank atty - best of both worlds for pipe guys!

It's been fun!

Ed.

2. arjay55

arjay55 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2010
    - ɹəpun uʍop -
    Yes, the Mistbusters are the go to guys at the moment for a e-pipe. I am waiting for them to get the eGo style fitting sorted out before getting mine. The problem now is -- egg shaped, apple shaped, billiard style OMG!!

But it nice to have choices. And as these will take any type of 510/eGo carto or atty, well its a no-brainer really.

There is another guy producing really nice work as well over at 510 Carto Pipe

Janty is still dragging the chain on these but they are still saying they will have an offering soon(ish).

3. Geraki

Geraki Full Member Verified Member

May 16, 2010
    Greece
    I am in love with "Egg Style Round Shank Bent Pipe- Mahogany" but i cant afford 150$.
    Now i am waiting for janty e-pipe hoping to be 70-80$.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.