Adirondack Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
A buddy of mine has a cousin that just opened up a vape shop in Rome NY called Adirondack Vapor. They specialize in their own premium blend e-liquids. They sent me a box of 18 6ml bottles to sample-
I will post the flavor name, description and my take on the mix in the next upcoming weeks.
GEDC0594 (800x600).jpg

DonCon

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2014
central NJ
I love menthol and diy this juice has a little throat kick and almost had a chilling effect even with out menthol. Has a really good green apple flavor to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Oh what the hell, I just placed an order for a small bottle of Cascade , shake things up a bit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Steven Pye

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
My friend Rob as a gift gave me Delta (A cornucopia of berry and watermelon with just a slight touch of guava, this fruity blend will remind you of walking through the aisle of a fresh produce market - except now you get to sample ALL the goods in just one breath.)----
And I loved it. So I was telling my friend Dale about how good it was and he told me his cousin owned the company and they got me a sample pack to review-
I just finished up some DIY tobacco I made, and plan on reviewing some of the flavors today :)

skrymir

Jul 14, 2015
Canada
Oh what the hell, I just placed an order for a small bottle of Cascade , shake things up a bit, I like strawberries, apples and bananas, never tried then all together:vapor:
If you like menthol I strongly suggest Seneca... grape, watermelon and pineapple with menthol. Champlain isn't menthol but has spearmint and really has the taste of fresh spearmint leaf mixed with the apricot flavour.

Reactions: Steven Pye

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
today I am vaping Mauna Kea- it is in their max VG line for drippers- I find though that taking a pin and making a small hole through the cotton on my Kanger Subtank Mini gives me no dry hits.
The flavor profile on the card reads " A wonderful mix of fresh strawberries, a subtle hint of dark chocolate, and a whisp of sweet mint, finished with smooth cream.

I LOVE it----- and I love the way the mint and chocolate plays with the fruit. This is a genuine mint like flavor, not a menthol.

:p:rickroll:

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
So I started my day off with Placid this morning- the flavor read "A strong pear flavor and lime, with honeysuckle. It taste great and I get all flavor notes. for me and this is just my taste buds, I would have liked a little more lime----- I am looking for a juice that has a nice citrus bite.
overall though- I would buy this.
perhaps I could add a few drops of TFA sour to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread