Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Not having to enter my home address and cell # to join would help
I didn't have to do that. I just made a one time paypal payment and I was good to go. Hopefully I will get an alert when it is time to renew my membership. To me It is well worth the small payment of $24.00 per year and it gives me a good feeling knowing I am helping support this wonderful support system we have here. I can't even imagine how much it costs to keep this HUGE forum up and running so smoothly.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I agree. I don't mind supporting, just kinda wanted a update on what a supporting member is and what the benefit was. I'm not knocking ecf, I just wanted to know before spending money.
The benefit for me is knowing that I am helping keep this forum up and running for all the folks struggling to put the smokes behind them. I fear that I would still be smoking if not for the support I got from all the helpful members here and that was enough for me.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
The benefit for me is knowing that I am helping keep this forum up and running for all the folks struggling to put the smokes behind them. I fear that I would still be smoking if not for the support I got from all the helpful members here and that was enough for me.
Just noticed petition, I signed and shared.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Just highlight the url retired posted right click your mouse, select copy, go to the edit signature box, right click again and select paste and there you are.
Oh THANK YOU. Thought I was going to have to write it all out. I don't type either.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
It's there & it only took 2 times to get it right. I'm having a cookie cuz I deserve it!:lol: I use this stuff in sign lab at work. My Acer and W10 are new to me. Never dawned on me I could do any of it outside of sign lab. Thank you both for your help.:)

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Just highlight the url retired posted right click your mouse, select copy, go to the edit signature box, right click again and select paste and there you are.

Easier method for the keyboard warriors.

After highlighting the text, Ctrl-C copies the text and Ctrl-V pastes the text.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
What am I doing wrong, I can't seem to renew my paid member status here:https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/account/upgrades

I was a paying member for a few years and somehow I just lapsed along the way...I go to the linked page and nothing is clicky for me. No way to acces anything there...

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread