Advice for TFA caramel please

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRZROB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
NJ
I know I could play around with the flavoring and see what works best for what I desire in my DIY, but I wanted to see what others are doing since I'm pretty new to mixing flavors. And, to avoid wasting my base.

I'm looking to get the slightest hint/undertone of caramel in my liquid. The TFA caramel is already cut with PG, but I'm sure it's pretty strong if adding a drop or two in a 10ml bottle. Should I just try one drop or should I dilute a drop or two in 5ml of PG and go from there? I remember making the Tribeca clone with AP and diluting the AP which worked perfect for me in that mix.

Thanks all!

jascan

Verified Member
Dec 1, 2013
Northern Ohio,USA
I know I could play around with the flavoring and see what works best for what I desire in my DIY, but I wanted to see what others are doing since I'm pretty new to mixing flavors. And, to avoid wasting my base.

I'm looking to get the slightest hint/undertone of caramel in my liquid. The TFA caramel is already cut with PG, but I'm sure it's pretty strong if adding a drop or two in a 10ml bottle. Should I just try one drop or should I dilute a drop or two in 5ml of PG and go from there? I remember making the Tribeca clone with AP and diluting the AP which worked perfect for me in that

Thanks all!
I suggest 2 drp per 10ml to start for an undertone. Ive used it and it IS a strong flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread