• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Advice on coiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

okleemat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Tintin
Maybe it's one of those "You'll Shyt bricks when you see it" kinda photos.

Looks like twisted 32awg kanthal.

yep twisted... thats right...very good eagle eyes ash, was just sharing with epic if he wants to reduce his ohms when he receives his new toys. but of course... hmmm but dunno how to respond to how is that nicely done .... maybe dunno leh...maybe ash is right its very shyt bricks when you see it kinda photos....

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore
Well, to a noob like me who can't even coil an rba nicely, that is nicely done.

Oh, ok. Nicely done it is. I was just curious if it was an intended pun.

Coil's kinda rough, so I tot you were making fun of him/her.

Practice makes perfect, along with proper eyesight, lol...

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore
Observe very carefully the photo, if u want to get a different method with a Better TH and more vapor........
View attachment 219105

Bro, a little advise if you'd take it. Lessen by one coil and keep them spaced evenly (easiest way to get them even is by using the P.k method. It'll "burn" nicer. But it's just my half cent. What do I know about coils on someone else's Genny. :)

okleemat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Tintin
Bro, a little advise if you'd take it. Lessen by one coil and keep them spaced evenly (easiest way to get them even is by using the P.k method. It'll "burn" nicer. But it's just my half cent. What do I know about coils on someone else's Genny. :)

now thats truely how a senior should be... this sentence you have just type has proven alot of things about this forum especially the fact that newbies are welcome....
PK method is good just have to eat alot of satay lol...;) kidding
abarth and mavie are right, practice does make perfect.. and its vapable...lol... only if u vape satay juice...hmmm now tats a thought.

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore
now thats truely how a senior should be... this sentence you have just type has proven alot of things about this forum especially the fact that newbies are welcome....
PK method is good just have to eat alot of satay lol...;) kidding
abarth and mavie are right, practice does make perfect.. and its vapable...lol... only if u vape satay juice...hmmm now tats a thought.

Almost tempted to make my own Durian juice. But I decided against it as I can't take it on the train.

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
You're a freak. How the hell did you make out it's 32...
I'm putting you on my "vape-god" list. :p
2 reasons: I've done that b4; and it makes no sense to twist 30 or 28.

Another trick to the P.K method;

If you're using oxidized mesh, make the coil just slightly smaller than the wick-hole.
Then insert your wick into the coil and let it 'spring' open/expand to contact the coils.
This way, it won't be too tight or too loose.

Most importantly, it all boils down to practice and practice.

Experiment, make mistakes, have fun and vape hard!

okleemat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Tintin
Don't. Please. (if it really exists)
Earlier today, I heard of a 2nd hand vape of a particular flavored juice smelling of smelly socks.:facepalm:

I must go ask my 90yrs old ah-ma....."ahma, le eh Kou Lou Yok...le an zua zhi, le lai been pang si mi...ketchup kar chilli sauce seboh?" Wah ai pang jit wa eh e-juice................

Translation( grandma, your sweet and sour pork, how u cook, what u put inside.....ketchup and chilli is it? I want to put in my e-juice....)
I know it's hard to type hokkien.....pls forgive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread