• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

advice on mixing koolada with other juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew9030

Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
singapore
hi all , i am curious what juices mix with koolada will much more refreshing and awake? due to i am working for night shift around 12 - 15 hours for my jobs so i need so juices that can make me refresh / awake more. i have tried using red bull but don't seem to effective to me at all. please kindly guide me so that i can use it on my working time. currently i am using vapage vmod xl. thanks!

Sigmazxcs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
The Land of ERP and Pee-A-Pee
hi all , i am curious what juices mix with koolada will much more refreshing and awake? due to i am working for night shift around 12 - 15 hours for my jobs so i need so juices that can make me refresh / awake more. i have tried using red bull but don't seem to effective to me at all. please kindly guide me so that i can use it on my working time. currently i am using vapage vmod xl. thanks!

I recall reading that menthol and mints with koolada will give you something like Halo Kringle's curse. Kringle's curse is very nice, very smooth and cooling like polo mints. Maybe it might work for you. :)

andrew9030

Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
singapore
I recall reading that menthol and mints with koolada will give you something like Halo Kringle's curse. Kringle's curse is very nice, very smooth and cooling like polo mints. Maybe it might work for you. :)

oh i see. thanks bro. so i just need to mix with menthol and mints? or menthol with ice mint? in fact i wanna have some fruity flavors that is able to mix with it too. so is there any recommendation? thanks a lot!

EU6EN3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
red dot
oh i see. thanks bro. so i just need to mix with menthol and mints? or menthol with ice mint? in fact i wanna have some fruity flavors that is able to mix with it too. so is there any recommendation? thanks a lot!

Just mix either menthol or mint into your juice not two.. The taste will be funny. I will recommend mint or strong mint as i notice that menthol or double menthol will mask the taste of the juice if you put many drops.

In fact all fruity flav goes well with mint or menthol. Its just freshen up the juice that all...

I am trying to mix a taste i got at pasta mania.. keke..Its apple soda with mints..

I mixed apple (KD) + slurpee (nano) + strong mint (kD):D

andrew9030

Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
singapore
Just mix either menthol or mint into your juice not two.. The taste will be funny. I will recommend mint or strong mint as i notice that menthol or double menthol will mask the taste of the juice if you put many drops.

In fact all fruity flav goes well with mint or menthol. Its just freshen up the juice that all...

I am trying to mix a taste i got at pasta mania.. keke..Its apple soda with mints..

I mixed apple (KD) + slurpee (nano) + strong mint (kD):D

I see. Currently now I got juicy peach and ice cream. But mix with koolada till a period very sian liao. Hmm... so got any flavors can recommend to me? I tried before grape too.

andrew9030

Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
singapore
Koolada by itself is tasteless. It only provides the cooling "kick" at the back of the throat. Never exceed 10% of koolada in relation to total juice volume. The "kick" will become a sledgehammer.

I see. But is there any juices that can mix with koolada and ice mint / menthol to make it cooling at back of the throat and it won't like so thick flavours of the juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread