Status
Not open for further replies.

Babsb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
Northern Wisconsin
Hello PIFers,
Let me off by saying this will probably be long and I am sorry for being so long winded! :laugh:

I am not sure I should post this here or not, if not, Mods, please remove. My reason for posting the following in this place is after reading all the threads here and on the main board, sometimes a question is..look here...look there..link link link. Being a new-ish vaper, it all is still VERY confusing and I have found that the most understandable information comes for all of you here!

Here is my situation. This is my thrid time quitting smoking and this time I have kicked it. Ive been totally smoke free for a month, and I KNOW I have it kicked this time. This summer I became a grandma for the first time, well twice within 5 months actually..being there for the birth of my grandbabies, knowing how bad my asthma was, COPD setting in..well when I held them, looked into their eyes, I KNEW they were the reason for me HAVING to quit. I wanted to be there for my grand-babies as they grow up. SO I dug out my 510's I ordered from 09 when I gave it a first shot. Some of the batteries and attys worked! Some of the juice smelled so I tossed it, some was as good as I remember, vaped it..figured it couldnt of been any worse then the cigarettes..:laugh:

I realized I will be needing more batteries and attys, so I go online to look...I was..more ..lost then EVER! SO much has changed in the world of vaping. I went to the vendor I ordered originally from and phoned them..explained what I was looking for and which kit to order. Ended up with a NEW 510 Mega Low Resistance Beginners Tester Kit. Loved it! That was a month ago...lets speed up a bit. Two of the batteries are gonners, Im down to one atty. Same as the old 510 I had..one and one. I won a 510 kit and I was THRILLED about it! I NEEDED it! But hubby, who smoked (past tense note =)) "stole" it from me. He tried some of my new juice and put the smokes down too. Well knowing one of my daughters who just had a baby and still smoked, wanted one, he gave it to her. He now uses his pipe..still smoke free. It was given to a very needing person, I would of done the same, even knowing the boat I was in. Ok so maybe I hinted strongly at that idea towards him..hehe

Anyhow, I ordered a mod, will be my VERY first mod EVER! It is/was a 3.7 volt 510 box mod with 2 14500 trustfire batteries and charger $30 free shipping plus 20 ml juice. . Placed a order for the mod, extra attys and an extra set of batteries. That was last month...this now brings me to date.

No mod..no news..person selling them has had family situation arrise, and I can understand that, believe me, but he has been on the boards and no word about this mod I ordered and paid for..anywho..my question to all of you

I am looking for a mod, 510 capabilities. Im not really interested in one where I have to 'adjust' the volts. Heck, I dont even know what volt for what or even what that means in the world of vaping. Something rather nice looking, if possible for what I can now afford. Batteries, charger and the mod for around $65ish. Im interested in something that is reputable and will last. My funds are stretched way beyond ever now.
WHen I went to price batteries I about flipped. WHich ones and how many and from who..could not find them for under $9.00 then to try to figure out which one I can use? Id rather go with that kind of mod...From what I read, easier and charge lasts longer, dont burn out as fast. I can get that for a little over the cost of roughly two batteries, with shipping
I can smoke for cheaper then what I would be paying for those 510 batteries that only seem to last an hour or so (Yep I chain vape too). I rolled my own and was able to roll out two cartons for roughly $20.00. See my delima now? It seems I can now smoke cheaper then I can vape.
Confused by my ramblings? I know I am!:laugh::unsure:

so Iask..Do any of you know a vendor who somethings like what I am looking for? Ive been living in the classifieds and have came across a few, but 85-100 is a bit more then I can swing.

PLEASE any help, links, info would be GREATLY appreciated!
Again, I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong place

Thanks
Babs

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
Congratulations on your success and your hubs.
Vapordeal.com had the same mod you ordered for 20.00 up when I checked a few minutes ago. Madvapes.com sales those boxes also. You can get the charger for around 5 bucks for the single battery charger and the batteries are between 7-9 dollars if I recall correctly, and here's another guy with those boxes for sale link. It's unfortunate about the guy that is supposed to be sending your mod to you. Nonetheless, I would do a charge back. I think paypal froze his account which means they are the only ones controlling those funds. I would be fuming if I was one of those customers with zero response ..... at the very least he could reply, but that's another matter :) Best of luck.

trouble2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Billings, MT
I ordered a couple of mods over there also. There's a chance that we are out of whatever was sent as a payment.

If you can get your hands on a charger, I will set you up with a 3.7v box mod and 2 14500 batteries.

Edit: I do hope that nothing serious has happened to Brad. It seems that his original intentions were extremely good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread