RDA Aeolus v2 Pro by Synthetic Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnie Alexander

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2015
I love love love my Aeolus v2 Pro, it's a flavour chasers dream.

Have used this pic to death tonight, but will post my build later 6 wrap 24 gauge Kanthal. The Aeolus is the first rda in the line up.
image.jpg

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
L1060969.JPG
L1060970.JPG

I am really loving my clones. The V1 came in a white box, so no idea who made it. The V2 is a tobeco and came with all the extras, and most of the top cap parts swap around between the two attys as maybe you can pick up on. Iv got no problem with the reverse threaded barrel on the v2, it does what its supposed to, I can move it around mods no problem. The extended connection was no problem as my mods have all been ground for fitment already, but grinding the screw should be a no brainer really. The v1 above is .34, the v2 is .24. These two have me retrying all juices for the added flavor the make. Really, Im in rda heaven here and the other rda`s are collecting dust.

Of course some o-ring fidgeting is necessary, but nothing new there.

Randy

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Loki Labs Router Tip[emoji6]
Here is another shot of it.
18535f995fad8753b3a93b01ff069c67.jpg

Damn, that is a slick drip tip. I've been wondering if I should get the comp cap for this thing or not. Maybe I'll looking into one of those Loki Lab tips.

I've got a DotMod friction fit tip I'm using right now that works and looks pretty nice. With the friction fit not requiring\needing o-rings, it really opens the inner diameter for a true "wide bore" DT. Dripping threw it is like a straight down water fall... No inner angles, steps, edges, or any of that.

d9a5f0c642763e9eefafb4a037311f57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Damn, that is a slick drip tip. I've been wondering if I should get the comp cap for this thing or not. Maybe I'll looking into one of those Loki Lab tips.

I've got a DotMod friction fit tip I'm using right now that works and looks pretty nice. With the friction fit not requiring\needing o-rings, it really opens the inner diameter for a true "wide bore" DT. Dripping threw it is like a straight down water fall... No inner angles, steps, edges, or any of that.

d9a5f0c642763e9eefafb4a037311f57.jpg

Sounds great. The router tip has no flange or angle either. It runs straight through. The drip does not hit the coils directly but I go 8 to 11 or 12 drips and the wicks suck it up pretty quick. The bore is about 6mm...a tiny bit bigger so not exactly a chuff. It does have an o-ring. Because it's thick, there is little if any heat on it ever.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Sounds great. The router tip has no flange or angle either. It runs straight through. The drip does not hit the coils directly but I go 8 to 11 or 12 drips and the wicks suck it up pretty quick. The bore is about 6mm...a tiny bit bigger so not exactly a chuff. It does have an o-ring. Because it's thick, there is little if any heat on it ever.

Cool cool. I see they got colored ones too there calling "cerekote". What's cerekote? Is it the ceramic gun coating stuff, but they just don't know how to spell it correctly (real spelling is cerAkote). Or is it just their own untrademarked process that's similar to cerakote, but they change a letter in the word so they don't get sued or something?

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
Cool cool. I see they got colored ones too there calling "cerekote". What's cerekote? Is it the ceramic gun coating stuff, but they just don't know how to spell it correctly (real spelling is cerAkote). Or is it just their own untrademarked process that's similar to cerakote, but they change a letter in the word so they don't get sued or something?

It's a ceramic coating. I just picked up the Loki Router tip in black Cerakote. I love the feel and flow for the tip, and personally love the coating as it doesn't crust like all my other tips. I'm a habitual chapstick user so it's nice to not have any residue to worry about.

Taken from the first google result for Cerakote:

"Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic Composite coating that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness. Each of these properties is rigorously tested to guarantee that Cerakote products remain at the forefront of the ceramic coatings market. Cerakote ceramic coatings utilize state-of-the-art technology to out-perform any competitive coating in both laboratory settings and real world applications."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread