Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Have tightened the draw. Still not even sure if atty compatible or if missing a hole etc though...

Used a square bit of the blue foam down the bottom area, put a hole in middle and squeezed it on around the CR holes, so it's stopped leaking at least.

Not knowing what battery and attie combination you are using it is impossible to give you an answer. I am going to work now but I am sure someone will come along to help you out.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
And how to get rid of the terrible metal taste :(

Have tightened the draw. Still not even sure if atty compatible or if missing a hole etc though...

Used a square bit of the blue foam down the bottom area, put a hole in middle and squeezed it on around the CR holes, so it's stopped leaking at least.

Trying it at 7.4 on VHV. Was getting worse results (no auto feed or flooding) with 6.4V (but when it worked it was lovely).

What's the video for general use on this thing while vaping for V2?

on the site there is a V2 set-up guide and that's about it in the way of useful info. Mate found a tip for me I didn't realise while watching the new one.

Never saw the bit about it being not auto, thought it sort of drip feed by itself. Now realise I have to stop and suck now and then to get it going :)

On page 81,
post #805 is timestamped 02-21-2010, 03:08 PM
post #806 is timestamped 06-06-2010, 08:10 PM

Was this thread inactive for 3 and a half months? Or are the timestamps messed up?

needs tidying up. New vids etc.

HoPeFuLLL - A few tips:

Did you wash out the unit as directed on my sales page? The metallic taste could be residues from the manufacturing process.
Did you watch all of Imeo's videos relating to the use of the device?
Try getting the AFS working nicely at 3.7V first, some people have had better luck with cartomisers or by making the atomiser hole bigger when vaping at higher voltages. Check the consistency of your juice and dilute it to make it thinner if necessary.

This thread was originally created for the previous AFS model and a lot of other tips relating to the V2 have got lost in other threads so I have created (and stickied) a new one here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/99802-afs-v2-tips-technical-help.html

Closing this thread now cos it's getting confusing between versions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread