Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hello Imeo,one more thanks for fast shipping,AFS is fabulous,he work great,perfect,1 PM to 8PM with 1x liquid refilling
(6v),really Amazing.........
Now i'm waiting High voltage atties and GGTS ,i'm looking on ECF for avaibility.

Paul Bonchoux

Last edited:

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com

ggero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Greece
Hallo guys !! ...I want to give my own feedback for the AFS using with the GG ...With a fully filled AFS you can vaping for more than an hour..As Imeo said, the atomizer has one more hall in the height of the internal atomizer`s resistant..When the eliquid level inside the AFS drops down of this height then you need to refill.. By then you have a beautiful vaping experience almost without dripping !!!

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
OK, first thoughts (I've been using the AFS for about 6 hours). I am using it on the Trans in the 3.7v Giant configuration (with an 18650) with 18mg generic Dekang RY4. I thought it would make a big different to the size and weight but to be honest, I am not actually noticing it being there - which is kinda unexpected but I am happy about it.....:)

Takes about 3ml to fill up fully of which about 1.5ml is realistically actually usable in normal operation before topping up due to the level of the lasered AFS hole in the atty. Some users will find this is more than enough for a whole day - I vape SO much that I will need to refill once or twice again during a long day.

There is a slight learning-curve on this item just to ensure the best operation of liquid flow for the particular way you vape. I found it took me an hour or so of constant vaping to get used to the best draw strength for the optimum liquid flow for me. This will all depend on length and depth of draw that each user takes, as well as liquid viscosity (I should imagine).
Follow Imeo's instructions carefully, particularly the bits about priming the atty at the beginning and about knowing where the holes are so you can hold your GG the right way up as the juice level decreases in the AFS resevoir.

The liquid does definitely have a fuller taste to it - I've been trying to work out why this is and I think it's to do with the fact that the reserve liquid gets warmed up slightly by being stored around the atty - I am imagining this might be bringing the flavour out more than when you usually drip cool liquid onto an already hot atty. I could be completely wrong about this though.

I am assuming this flavour enhancement factor is going to be very useful for those who either like a much stronger taste or who want to cut their liquid without losing much flavour.. I notice a better throat hit also, which is unusual for me - hardly anything gives me a throat hit any more.

So, those are my impressions after roughly 6 hours use. :) Don't want to go back to dripping after this!!!

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Hi Imeo:
Is it possible that the 901 cart I'm using may be blocking the upper atomizer hole? I don't usually use 901 atty's so I'm unfamiliar if there are different carts available. the one I am using appears to be too long and is blocking the hole. When I fully insert it, I get nothing. When I partially insert it(just enough to get a seal) or when I use no cart at all(tailpipe) the AFS works fine. What do you think. Also, I PM'd you earlier about another issue. Thank you.

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
Shreveport/Bossier City,LA
i may be wrong but could you take a razor knife and trim some of the end off of the cart? i dont know how the 901 is made but if it is like the 801 just take the cart resavoir off of the tip.
Hi Imeo:
Is it possible that the 901 cart I'm using may be blocking the upper atomizer hole? I don't usually use 901 atty's so I'm unfamiliar if there are different carts available. the one I am using appears to be too long and is blocking the hole. When I fully insert it, I get nothing. When I partially insert it(just enough to get a seal) or when I use no cart at all(tailpipe) the AFS works fine. What do you think. Also, I PM'd you earlier about another issue. Thank you.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
i may be wrong but could you take a razor knife and trim some of the end off of the cart? i dont know how the 901 is made but if it is like the 801 just take the cart resavoir off of the tip.

Yeah, I was thinking about doing that, unfortunately, this is literally the ONLY 901 cart I have and I don't want to unnecessarily have to ruin it if I screw up. It appears the reservoir is necessary to make to seal on the 901 atty. I was hoping that Imeo may have seen this before and have a solution(which would probably be your solution anyway).

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
There are indeed two different cart types - the true 901 and the RN4075. You will need to cut a little bit off your cart if it's obstructing the AFS feed hole.
The true 901 is D-shaped on the filler end and it slimmer at the mouthpiece / whistle end as well as the mouth-hole being slightly oblong - whereas the RN4075 cart is a little less whistle-like and the mouth-hole is round.

Last edited:

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
There are indeed two different cart types - the true 901 and the RN4075. You will need to cut a little bit off your cart if it's obstructing the AFS feed hole.
The true 901 is D-shaped on the filler end and it slimmer at the mouthpiece / whistle end as well as the mouth-hole being slightly oblong - whereas the RN4075 cart is a little less whistle-like and the mouth-hole is round.

Thanks Lisa. It would appear I do have a true 901(the filler end is D shaped, and the whistle end is slim and has an oblong rectangular hole). I will shave a bit off the filler end when I get home from work anyway(it can't hurt). Thanks again.:rolleyes:

Oh you know what, I think I figured it out. I got this cart from Iken when I got the GGT and it came with one of the 901 atomizers he was selling at the time. They were NOT standard DSE or RN, they were made by a different company altogether as the internal structure of the atty was completely different then the standard high or low bridge DSE901/RN4075 although it did work well(it kind of looked like those knock off JSB 510 atty's that were being sold by innovapor a few months ago-with a bridge surronded by a round metal plate). I bet the cart was made by the same company and, therefore, is made to a different spec.

Last edited:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Thanks Lisa. It would appear I do have a true 901(the filler end is D shaped, and the whistle end is slim and has an oblong rectangular hole). I will shave a bit off the filler end when I get home from work anyway(it can't hurt). Thanks again.:rolleyes:

Yes, the true 901 D-shaped one should be fine with the AFS atty hole (unless yours is on a different level to mine). Looking at it, I thought that people might have more issues with the RN4075 cart - but obviously you've got a third type.......

The plot thickens.......

I guess it's for exactly these types of reasons that we got a special deal to be the test-users before Imeo puts it into full production. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread