and the extra fortunate ones that have the
AFS try hooking it up to your pass through
hooked mine up to just a regular PT and wow
is this a rocken set up @5v holding all this fluid
I'm going to now keep this as my home set up next
to the bigscreen and my cozy chair. Won't have
to fill that often and always be running @ 5v
what a kick ... set up....!!!!!

YES SIR.... I have one of the i7 in one of my AFSs at a constant 7v and it is sooooooo nice... I dig the i3 at 5v though. And the i6 at 6.5v is pretty amazing also. With my new variable voltage pass thru and these variable resistance atties the options are endless. The AC pass thru has really put the AFS to good use. I can't stand when you get a good rythm down with the AFS juice flow and the darn battery starts to trail off. That is when the flooding starts to happen....

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Synthnadz,

Would be glad to have you on board go to vaporkings.com and order whatever you would like under the GG colum on the left side of the homepage ckick GG and it will take you to the ordering page, I would suggest the GGTS with the new V2 AFS and some Attys as well the i6 and i7 Attys and then get Batts under the Batt section. Rob the owner is a great guy and he will let you join for free just tell him Matt sent you and then you will be in the GG Club, hahah good luck you will love the GG it is the Ferarri of PV's

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Thanks emonty.

Well, it seems harder to draw vapour. The liquid does not seem to be feeding as well as it did. I thought of cleaning it and changing atomizers, all to no avail.

thanks heaps :)

What voltage batties are you using, what attie, did you try the cartomizer, see another thread and is the control ring open or closed.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Thanks emonty.

Well, it seems harder to draw vapour. The liquid does not seem to be feeding as well as it did. I thought of cleaning it and changing atomizers, all to no avail.

thanks heaps :)

It is likely your atomizer. Some of them are just perfect, some take fiddling with cap and CR. I usually just change the volts when the atomizer starts to get sluggish.

tokes

May 2, 2010
australia
After a bit of mucking around I found that there is a small screw at the base of the AFS 2 that bridges the connection between the atomizer connector on the GGTS and the atomizer fitted inside the AFS 2. This screw, it seems, works loose after the AFS has been screwed on and off the GGTS many times. It is slotted for a small flathead screwdriver and a semi-firm tighten set things right. So what seemed to be a liquid problem, was in fact a power problem.

I hope this is clear enough and may help others that experience the same problem.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
After a bit of mucking around I found that there is a small screw at the base of the AFS 2 that bridges the connection between the atomizer connector on the GGTS and the atomizer fitted inside the AFS 2. This screw, it seems, works loose after the AFS has been screwed on and off the GGTS many times. It is slotted for a small flathead screwdriver and a semi-firm tighten set things right. So what seemed to be a liquid problem, was in fact a power problem.

I hope this is clear enough and may help others that experience the same problem.

Veery nice tokes. You not only found the issue, you solved it alone too:):)

Nice to hear that no one has a problem that needs a "GG return" to me:toast:

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Veery nice tokes. You not only found the issue, you solved it alone too:):)

Nice to hear that no one has a problem that needs a "GG return" to me:toast:

But should an "unsolvable" issue occur people could return it to me :D I am willing to be imeo's wingman.... but please be understanding if it gets "lost in the mail"

;)

Please make a new thread with the correct videos etc for new users. Just got my AFS today and all the information videos seem wrong or very hard to find.

Some questions I wanted answering quickly where:

Correct filling and priming method videos.
Picture of this lazer hole.
How to stop it leaking near air holes at bottom when tighten/loosen.
Cartomiser trick.
Are 510 Attys fine with this?.

A lot of the Vids are for the V1 AFS, not many AFS V2 ones around or simple explanation as to changes.

Last edited:

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
until then if you want to find all of the videos.. all you have to do is find ONE then click on it to get to imeo's youtube through there you will find all of his videos...

also I believe Rob has a direct link on his site to his youtube videos

hopefully that helps.. but it would be nice to have all of that consolidated into one thread.. I have been noticing information being dispersed in pieces through out the threads of various topics..

or maybe the GG website could be updated abit in the AFS v2 section ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread