• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Aga-t in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmypc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
GTA, ON
Interesting... also looking for a local supplier. A little bit tempted at $39 from vaporus but I have to consider shipping as well.

I have the did clone as well but find it too small to play around with (drill out wick hole, pyrex, etc). The wick/coil has very little clearance to the cap and threads on the negative screw already stripped as well :( Not complaining - got it for $14 so I knew what to expect.

I did a brief search and saw prices range from $24 - $30 down south. Saw a co-op done in Oct for $18 so I guess $25 should be reasonable.

NickFit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2012
Newfoundland
I've been reading up on the genesis atomizers and apparently within a few weeks the word is that the AGA-T version2 will be released. It is supposed to have o-rings on the top cap so there will be no more problems lining up the air hole, it will be all stainless steel including the center post, and one person said you will have the option of a pyrex tank.

I am going to wait, I'm in on a co-op for the Sigelei SS Zmax and hopefully the RBA's that they will be getting are the AGA-Tv2.

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
I've been reading up on the genesis atomizers and apparently within a few weeks the word is that the AGA-T version2 will be released. It is supposed to have o-rings on the top cap so there will be no more problems lining up the air hole, it will be all stainless steel including the center post, and one person said you will have the option of a pyrex tank.

I am going to wait, I'm in on a co-op for the Sigelei SS Zmax and hopefully the RBA's that they will be getting are the AGA-Tv2.

The one with the o-ring top caps is called the aGa-W, it's already out on some UK websites. I got mine from Safer Cigs or something like that.

Last edited:

NickFit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2012
Newfoundland
The one with the o-ring top caps is called the aGa-W, it's already out on some UK websites. I got mine from Safer Cigs or something like that.

This is just going by what other posters have said... I really don't mean to rain on your purchase and I'm sure you will get much enjoyment from it.

The AGA-W has some improvements such as the o-ringed top cap and ability to line up the air hole properly, and the stainless steel post.... but the problem is that the tank is threaded and therefore you cannot replace the tank with glass. Also, the center pin is not threaded and uses a spring to hold it in place. Other posters said the AGA-W is limited release and will not be coming out in large numbers, and apparently not to North America at all.

I want to order something that looks more like a cobra or a zap... not sure I want to spend those prices though. The AGA-W is supposed to be really good for vapour and flavour, don't get me wrong, and I'm sure you will enjoy it. I was ready to order from the safer//cigs site as well (if that is where you got yours Jables). But people are questioning its design with the spring and the threaded tank. Then I heard that is only a matter of weeks and the AGA-T2 will be released, and I'm hoping there will be a co-op on it (the co-op threads have a lot of interest).

Last edited:

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
This is just going by what other posters have said... I really don't mean to rain on your purchase and I'm sure you will get much enjoyment from it.

The AGA-W has some improvements such as the o-ringed top cap and ability to line up the air hole properly, and the stainless steel post.... but the problem is that the tank is threaded and therefore you cannot replace the tank with glass. Also, the center pin is not threaded and uses a spring to hold it in place. Other posters said the AGA-W is limited release and will not be coming out in large numbers, and apparently not to North America at all.

I want to order something that looks more like a cobra or a zap... not sure I want to spend those prices though. The AGA-W is supposed to be really good for vapour and flavour, don't get me wrong, and I'm sure you will enjoy it. I was ready to order from the safer//cigs site as well (if that is where you got yours Jables). But people are questioning its design with the spring and the threaded tank. Then I heard that is only a matter of weeks and the AGA-T2 will be released, and I'm hoping there will be a co-op on it (the co-op threads have a lot of interest).

Oh I missed the part about the pyrex tank in your first post, yeah this one is pretty ....ty for that reason but I don't vape anything that etches or cracks plastic. I'll probably end up getting an aga-t2 also though anyways.

BrianCig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2012
Canada

Correct. In the same co-op and am also waiting for the AGA-T V2. If you don't mind waiting co-ops are great, they just take a very longtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread