The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Aga-t in Canada?

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by Royaldrunker, Dec 5, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Royaldrunker

Royaldrunker Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2012
    Vancouver
    Had to cancel my order from okc vape, the aga-t is now back ordered and discount vapour has 140 of them

Anyone know a Canadian retailer carrying them for quick shipment?

Ty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2. mxtrouts

mxtrouts Full Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Alberta
    Vaporus has them renamed as G2. I've got one coming from gotvapes. Hopefully will be here this week.

3. Royaldrunker

Oct 26, 2012
    Vancouver
    Nice

I was hoping to get one for when my vamp hits the mailbox Friday

4. Royaldrunker

Oct 26, 2012
    Vancouver
    Sorry vamo

5. Royaldrunker

Oct 26, 2012
    Vancouver
    There prices are way too hi

6. Battlelance

Battlelance Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    NB, Canada
  7. Royaldrunker

Oct 26, 2012
    Vancouver
    I already have a did clone just looking for an aga-t

8. gmypc

gmypc Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2012
    GTA, ON
    Interesting... also looking for a local supplier. A little bit tempted at $39 from vaporus but I have to consider shipping as well.

I have the did clone as well but find it too small to play around with (drill out wick hole, pyrex, etc). The wick/coil has very little clearance to the cap and threads on the negative screw already stripped as well :( Not complaining - got it for $14 so I knew what to expect.

I did a brief search and saw prices range from $24 - $30 down south. Saw a co-op done in Oct for $18 so I guess $25 should be reasonable.

9. struckus

struckus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    yeah i'm looking for an aga-t also..would love to get one up North..discount vapers seems like the best deal with shipping so far..

10. bk78

bk78 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2012
    Edmonton
    I posted in the classified wanted section and had a bite rite away. It should be here Monday at the latest.

11. Jables

Jables Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2012
    Alberta, Canada
    I ordered a aGa-T from vaporus like 3-4 hours ago, and I just now found out about the aGa-W, so of course I had to order one from the UK. >.< I've never even tried a genesis style atomizer before, might as well as go all in I guess haha.

12. NickFit

NickFit Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2012
    Newfoundland
    I've been reading up on the genesis atomizers and apparently within a few weeks the word is that the AGA-T version2 will be released. It is supposed to have o-rings on the top cap so there will be no more problems lining up the air hole, it will be all stainless steel including the center post, and one person said you will have the option of a pyrex tank.

I am going to wait, I'm in on a co-op for the Sigelei SS Zmax and hopefully the RBA's that they will be getting are the AGA-Tv2.

13. Jables

Sep 12, 2012
    Alberta, Canada
    The one with the o-ring top caps is called the aGa-W, it's already out on some UK websites. I got mine from Safer Cigs or something like that.

14. NickFit

Aug 29, 2012
    Newfoundland
    This is just going by what other posters have said... I really don't mean to rain on your purchase and I'm sure you will get much enjoyment from it.

The AGA-W has some improvements such as the o-ringed top cap and ability to line up the air hole properly, and the stainless steel post.... but the problem is that the tank is threaded and therefore you cannot replace the tank with glass. Also, the center pin is not threaded and uses a spring to hold it in place. Other posters said the AGA-W is limited release and will not be coming out in large numbers, and apparently not to North America at all.

I want to order something that looks more like a cobra or a zap... not sure I want to spend those prices though. The AGA-W is supposed to be really good for vapour and flavour, don't get me wrong, and I'm sure you will enjoy it. I was ready to order from the safer//cigs site as well (if that is where you got yours Jables). But people are questioning its design with the spring and the threaded tank. Then I heard that is only a matter of weeks and the AGA-T2 will be released, and I'm hoping there will be a co-op on it (the co-op threads have a lot of interest).

15. Jables

Sep 12, 2012
    Alberta, Canada
    Oh I missed the part about the pyrex tank in your first post, yeah this one is pretty ....ty for that reason but I don't vape anything that etches or cracks plastic. I'll probably end up getting an aga-t2 also though anyways.

16. Royaldrunker

Oct 26, 2012
    Vancouver
    I don't think the vapour or flavour will be any different from the aga-t as your still using ss mesh and coil..the fundamentals are all the same and the price including shipping, I can buy almost 3 aga-t

17. BrianCig

BrianCig Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2012
    Canada
    Correct. In the same co-op and am also waiting for the AGA-T V2. If you don't mind waiting co-ops are great, they just take a very longtime.

18. Royaldrunker

Oct 26, 2012
    Vancouver
    I just ordered a aga-t for $23 and he includes 3 3foot lengths of 28,30,32
    And 400and 500 mesh, o rings gaskets, drip tip on top of what comes in the package.

Priority shipping was $5

Sweet deal

19. NickFit

Aug 29, 2012
    Newfoundland
    What vendor?

20. Royaldrunker

Oct 26, 2012
    Vancouver