The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Rebuildables atomizer

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by Royaldrunker, Nov 19, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Royaldrunker

Royaldrunker Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2012
    Vancouver
    Does anyone know if there are any Canadian venders selling good quality rba drip and tanked...

And what would you recommend?
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2. Unforeseen

Unforeseen Admin
    Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to Canada Forum

3. therealcmac

therealcmac Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Canvape and VapourSolutions both have the Vision Eternity, other than that, Canvape carries the Mini DID clones, the V3 and the Phoenix clones, I have a couple and am happy with them, mind you I have never tried an actual DID.

4. tygertyger

tygertyger Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm not experienced yet with rebuildables, but this one seems to be reasonably priced and I've heard good things about it. Again, I can't speak from experience however when it comes to rebuildable attys. I've ordered other stuff from these guys and they've been very quick to get it out to me and have really great communication/customer service :)
    Vapour Solutions - Vision Eternity Rebuildable

5. Royaldrunker

Oct 26, 2012
    Vancouver
    Ty very much

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

6. recidivus

recidivus Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2012
    Canada
    Eastsidevapes carries the Phoenix XL (non clone) and a DID genesis clear tank (clone), seems to have a 15% code on front page also.

7. Tgoode

Tgoode Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    Ontario
    I have a pair of vision eternity attys and I am happy with them. Got them from Canvape.

The eternity is a clone of the highly regarded MarkT Infinity, which is arguably a clone of the Bulli v2. Each clone has improvements over its predecessor.

A bulli or an Infinity will cost over $120, landed, while an Eternity will cost you $30

8. tygertyger

tygertyger Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

excellent info, Tgoode... thank you!

9. Projectguy

Projectguy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2012
    Oakville, ON
    We'll handle it from here officer.

10. Royaldrunker

Oct 26, 2012
    Vancouver
    I just opened an account at eastside vapor

And ordered the phoenix as im lovin dripping right now... What about there clone genesis? Compared to others?

There located 30 mins from my house so i know delivery is quick

Cheers

Also what about there 357? A lot for an atomizer but i know there the best or go for another phoenix

11. bk78

bk78 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2012
    Edmonton
    I got my .357 from them 2 months ago and it's still going strong. I went with the long barrel because I like a cooler vape and I heard the short ones like to spit.

12. recidivus

Jun 20, 2012
    Canada
    Haven't used that clone, but it looks like all the others just with a clear body? 357 is a hand built atty, I have a long barrel and it's quite nice. With care they can last many months (guy at last meet had one going 6 months and it was still working like new). They're very powerful soldiers but you can't let them get run dry at all, I've had mine "explosively" exhaust a couple times...

13. Royaldrunker

Oct 26, 2012
    Vancouver
    Do you notice a big flavour dfrom

14. Royaldrunker

Oct 26, 2012
    Vancouver
    Sorry

Do u notice a big flavour difference from the normal 510 atomizer to the 357

15. BuzzKilla

BuzzKilla Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 4, 2010
    Etobicoke, Ontario
    The vision eternity is a horrid design, i'm surprised the coil even stays in place... uses an eGo-T design as a tank system(why do people still do this anymore?) and the "drip mode" is laughable at best...
    Don't waste your money.

For a rebuildable atty i recommend the A7, which i think is of better quality than the phoenix for just a buck or two more.
    im sure there is a supplier that sells them in Canada.

the DID clones are everywhere, and are dirt cheap.
    mine works fine.

:vapor:

16. recidivus

Jun 20, 2012
    Canada
    Half a minute and I'll do a test...

Okay, I'm back. To start, they're both made differently from different designs. That said:

The 357 has a very loose draw, even with a shield on. Reads 1.4ohm, and I'm using it at 4v. Taste is clean and there's obviously a lot of vapour
    The 510 bridgless has a tighter draw. Reads 2.4ohm, 4v and it's tasting on the burnt side, if I drop to 3.7v the taste is there but I have take a longer pull for same results.

Needless to say, they're "different". If you like short draws the 357 is fantastic, longer draws are no problem either (from what I can tell). The 510 bridgeless is for lazy Sunday draws at slightly lower volts. I also find the 357 to not get a burnt flavour as easily, so yes, the flavour is "better".

17. Royaldrunker

Oct 26, 2012
    Vancouver
    Well mine is a 1.5 ohm And vapes very nice on the bolt or vmax3

Just doesnt have the distance when comes to reloading on a dripper... 5 drops max

18. gmypc

gmypc Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2012
    GTA, ON
    Thanks to everyone for the eastsidevapes info.

Just dropped and broke my mini nova and looking to get a replacement. (never put pv in shallow coat pocket while getting out of the car)

I usually get them locally but the genesis clone looks interesting so I might get both items from them.

If I'm seeing the picture right, my (silly?) take on their clone vs the ones from canvape is the o-ring (press fit) vs threaded (screw on) top cap. I've seen and read that the orientation of the breathing hole is crucial to adjusting vapour/ throat hit. So with eastsides' clone having an o-ring attachment, one does not have to worry if the breathing hole does not land in the desired position at the end of the thread.

Sound logic? Or maybe I'm just going bonkers waiting/dreaming for the zap to be available again.

19. therealcmac

therealcmac Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

They are both threaded, the one at eastside vapes is a full sized DID clone though.

20. dredd0606

dredd0606 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    Lethbridge, AB Canada
    I respectfully have to disagree with this. The drip mode on the eternity is actually quite nice! What other drip atty takes 35 drops without leaking, spitting, or flooding? I can put 35 drops in, wait a minute for it to settle, and turn it upside down, and no juice runs out!

It's also extremely easy to rebuild and you can buy replacement wicks fully assembled to take out the guess work for $1.95 each.

Don't get me wrong, the genesis style is great. I have a genesis clone, a chobra (mongoose I think they're calling it now) and a chid (did clone), but sometimes I just wanna drip a few drops and puff away! I'm running my eternity on a zmax at 9.5w with my own DIY flavor at 30/70 pg/vg mix, and it's awesome. Vapor is great, th is strong, flavors are full and strong.

Of course, this is just my humble opinion, and YMMV like everything else here.

Dredd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.