Status
Not open for further replies.

etchie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Winter Springs, FL, USA
http://www.yourcig.com/attachment/view/922440.jpg

I thought I would start a thread on this since I didn't see it anywhere. I've always loved UD products. Their prices are great, and even when you get fancier, more expensive gear, you never completely stop using them. I have an Igo-w and an AGA-T2 and I love them both (though I don't use RBA's nearly as much). This thing looks fascinating as hell and I wanted to know what you guys thought. The only thing you don't really know about until you start to use it, is whether or not it will leak if you place it on it's side. I think it'll probably be fine. It looks like it has the same downfall of the kayfun. It looks like you won't be able to access the coils unless the tank is empty.

etchie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Winter Springs, FL, USA
I agree ... I like Youde products, I have a few. Now the AGA t7 looks great ... although I can't tell from the pics exactly how this tank system is supposed to work. :p Is it available for sale anywhere yet? I am definitely intrigued. :)

Not yet, but very soon (don't know exactly when). I can see that there are two juice channels that flow from the tank down to the coils. This is something I would get just because it looks so interesting to try and build on.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
looks great to me as well. Been looking for a good replacement for the AGA T-2. I'm using both Kayfuns and the T2, but the kayfun's plastic tank limits what juices I use in them (I love citrus flavors, like lemon, etc). UD's usually use Stainless and glass at an affordable price. That's one product I won't buy clones of, since their prices are low enough already.

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
well, it looks bulky and it has only 1.5ml capacity.

You can get in in EU here AGA - T7 REBUILDABLE ATOMIZER FRA YOUDE

Kidney Puncher's site lists it as having a 3.5ml capacity. That's enough for me. I see it has multiple coil capability, but only one center air hole?

I'll be a buyer, but not at 35-45 bucks. Sounds like pre-order hype for a Youde to me. I'll wait till the pre-order hype is over and Youde sells them for 15 bucks. ;)

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
The folks at UD must be crazy. All those strange atties they come up with. Love'em for it... even tho I may not love the atties :D

62mm tall with just 1.5ml capacity? Anything that big, and I expect not having to bring a spare bottle of juice :(

Edit: what to believe... Just read VaPreis comment... How could I miss that...

propofokgov

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oklahoma City, OK
www.about.me
Got mine in the mail yesterday, and this thing is NUTZ! I've got it wrapped with dual 24g 8-wrap coils and I couldn't be happier. It took me a minute to figure out how to wick it but once I got it all in place it works like a charm AND can keep up with .318Ω setup. To be honest, I'd compare it to the most killer rebuildable clearomizer I've ever seen.

Pictures posted after I empty this tank ;)

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana
Guys prolly know by know, but its listed as 1.5ml capacity.. I dont know if they are adding in the well, or just the tank..

agat74__43308.1399955329.1280.1280.jpg

propofokgov

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oklahoma City, OK
www.about.me
Honestly it looked like he murdered those coils in that video! :-\ here's my build with dual 24g 10 wrap coils. Came in at .484ohms after testing, and hits like a beast!

ysu9upah.jpg
e8uryda2.jpg
ynyragam.jpg
y4e4u3a5.jpg

I forgot to take pictures after I pulled the cotton thru. I just stuffed it down as close to the deck wall as I could. So far it keeps up with the demand of the coils.

peduzamy.jpg

Although it's specked out with a 1.5 ml tank, I don't think that counts the whole air space in the tank, just the glass part.

nbaagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Honolulu, HI
I think it's 3.5 which is still small for it's massive size. Hey Propofokgov, can you compare it to anything out there currently? Kayfun? Fogger? Expromizer? Aqua? Kraken? Taifun? Thanks for the pics too. Your coil work is sharp. Also, any dry hits or leakage? I only ask cause mine should be in my hands soon.

propofokgov

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oklahoma City, OK
www.about.me
I can't believe that monster has just 1.5ml capacity. Incomprehensible, I tell ya!

nice lookin build btw, pro.

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

I think it's 3.5 which is still small for it's massive size. Hey Propofokgov, can you compare it to anything out there currently? Kayfun? Fogger? Expromizer? Aqua? Kraken? Taifun? Thanks for the pics too. Your coil work is sharp. Also, any dry hits or leakage? I only ask cause mine should be in my hands soon.

I think the closest atty I can compare it to would be the Aqua if you drilled out the air holes (as I did) throughout the deck. Having used all the attys you've mentioned, it's hard to find a good comparison. That being said, the way the airflow and wicking action works it's more like the most (*expletive deleted*) Rebuildable Clearomizer you've ever used! I only say this because I've built a few atomizers for my former iClear 30B and it's EXACTLY the same, only with WAY BETTER air flow and juice flow.

When I say better air flow, imagine an IGO-W3 opened up almost all the way better. I tend to prefer a deeper air draw and this is the only RBA I've used that can keep up without having to modify the air flow control at all.

Dry hits? What dry hits? I've got this thing wrapped at a .484Ω and I've not had any dry hits. I got close once... but that was from cain vaping on an empty tank :? The wick keeps up exceptionally well for the build and I'm genuinely surprised. I credit part of this to it's great air flow, and part to it's juice flow. The deck walls have both channels down the inside of the wall and holes at the bottom of the channels for added juice/air flow through the tank.

When I first built it i managed flooded the damn thing, but so goes trial and error when using a brand new atty you've never seen before. Once I got used to filling it up, it's not flooded since. Keep in mind, you have to keep it tilted to the side to fill it up, or else you'll force juice down the wick holes and flood it. That all being said, because the base of the tank is removable it's SUPER EASY to clean up if it does flood.

A very small amount of leakage was noticed around the base of the metal tank body... but only once.

etchie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Winter Springs, FL, USA
When people start out wanting to learn RBA's, most people say they should start with an RSST because it's the easiest to work with. Wouldn't you say it's the AGA-T2? I always thought this was way easier to build on. It's the only RBA I have left other than a Kraken I'm looking to get rid of. Maybe I'll auto drip it. I do that with my AGA a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread