AGR tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

monacelli

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
Harrisburg, PA
I really wanted to wait until my next paycheck to buy one of those. DV had 77 of them when I noticed they had them. They were then advertised on Vaper Joes. Next thing I know DV is down to 30, a few minutes later down to 10, so I had to pull the trigger. No big deal, I've heard good things and I'm excited to get it in the mail. :)

magentaman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Puyallup,Wa
www.bfbvapor.com
It'll be about another week until mine gets here. Do you know why it leaked?

Entirely my fault. I tried using a carto I had in another tank. It was nearing its end and I didn't realize it. Kept flooding. One I started over with a fresh new carto, all is well. BTW I use Boge XXL LR Pre Punched cartos.

magentaman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Puyallup,Wa
www.bfbvapor.com
They tend to flood a bit when filling. I think a larger fill hole would cure this. For whatever reason they seem to feed the carto almost too good!

reading about these at DV. there can be leaking issues if you don't screw on the bottom part. apparently some people thought it was an extra part. also, it can leak if you use a flanged cart.

bmrdave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Irving, TX
They tend to flood a bit when filling. I think a larger fill hole would cure this. For whatever reason they seem to feed the carto almost too good!

Agree. The thing to remember is if you blow through to clear it, put a kleenex around the base piece because the fluid will come out those side vent slots. After that it's smooth sailing.

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
I have four of them, and another on order. I love them.
When you need to blow through them, just take off the tank and leave the adaptor off. Then you dont get any liquid into the adaptor.
Also, remember to not have your finger over the hole in your drip tip when you put it back on after filling. It can cause flooding.

magentaman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Puyallup,Wa
www.bfbvapor.com
What % pg and or vg are you using? I've got some 100% vg in mine now, with two small pre punched, and one that I punched and it has been working great since last night.

80pg 20 vg. So far so good. On my third tank full and no flooding. Makes me wonder what it is about this tank that makes it feed so well.

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
I'm wondering the same thing. So far I haven't had to take primer puffs which I have to do with my other tanks (mind you they are just the smoktech ones).

I have been using these exclusively for over a month, and have not had to prime puff it ever. I am using 2 hole pre punched XL, LR, Boge cartos. This thing has only flooded on me one time. That was because I was not paying attention, and I did not put the fill screw back in before I took a drag. These tanks are really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread