Status
Not open for further replies.

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
If you fill the tank full it can cause a pressure difference in the tank and cart. That will cause a flooding issue. Also, if the liquid is a little too thin it can cause a flooding issue. I vape on carts with 60/40 PG/VG and don't have too many issues. Also, two many holes in the cart can cause flooding issues. I've done this and it works. Take a toothpick and insert in one of the holes and twist 3 or 4 times then snap it off. Next, take some nail clippers and clip it flush with the cart. The toothpick and liquid will make it sealed. With a flooded cart I do this. Remove it from the tank. If the tank is full, remove the liquid with a syringe. If not full you can get by with laying the tank on its side. Put the cart back on your vaporizer. Take long slow draws and try to avoid it gurgling. After several draws you should notice its starting to unflood (not a real word). That's all I know but will help you along with flooding issues. Good luck

Chas_L

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2013
Buchanan Ga
Remove the fill (?) vent screw, remove the top while holding tank down ,fill tank,replace top and screw on slowly,replace the fill hole screw.

I have watched many videos and read many post on this caro tank and while SS and pyrex is nice this tank has some real issues IMO.

No mater how careful I am it leaks between the end of the carto's shoulder and the tank's bottom and floods the carto lock / thread to device adapter.

IMO there should be a seal for the carto's bottom shoulder area and there should be two threaded holes and screws in the top, one for filling and the other for venting.

footbag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
NEPA
Answer: IBTanked carto tank or Phiniac. Your flooding days will be a thing of the past....... in my own experience...two cents and all that jazz.

Thanks for all of the info. Do those tanks have a way to lock the carto? I'm very worried that I'll carelessly spill juice if I don't have a locking tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread