Not open for further replies.

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
To get comfy in the reo forum lol

Congrats Red Im looking forward to posting in here.... I went to check the suppliers forum and i was like hmmmm no reo thread at the top no way in its on the second page so i knew you had to have a forum!

And in typical reothread fashion already there are too many posts to read lol :vapor: vape on!!

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Hey brenjamin, good to see you. =D Follow the tobacco-scented breadcrumbs, they will lead you. =D
Thx with my hound dog sense of smell i can find a reo forum anywhere!

Amajn..how've you been buddy!!
Acey Bro im good man doing much better....Ready to do some more reviews and all that fun stuff

How have you been doing?

Sock flavored ejuice available in 18stink 24stank 36washthemdamnthings

I might be switching out attys Im really digging the 1.5 306 cisco i had tried the nhaler version b4 and was not impressed so got some more em 510s but now im really really starting to dig these 306s

whats everyone else using?? Rob whats ur choice right now?

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
I had some emlr510s that lasted for months 5 or 6 and they did not die i threw em out and got some fresh ones
but man they have gone way way down in quality i think im gonna stick with the ciscos for now until something else catches my eye....

I never liked cartos they just taste funky to me...... I c alot of map tank mods coming out seems to be the new thing

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com

I'm into the 2.0s right now. I still have some 1.5s that I use for some juices, but I mostly vape fruity tasting stuff and it comes out better on a cooler atty for me. Ciscos, both 510s and 306s seem to be the favourite right now. =) I had one crap out pretty fast, but the rest have been super. =)

I'm saving up a box of socks just for CJ, gonna ship them after they sit and get really ripe. ;)

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Thx with my hound dog sense of smell i can find a reo forum anywhere!

Acey Bro im good man doing much better....Ready to do some more reviews and all that fun stuff

How have you been doing?

Sock flavored ejuice available in 18stink 24stank 36washthemdamnthings

I might be switching out attys Im really digging the 1.5 306 cisco i had tried the nhaler version b4 and was not impressed so got some more em 510s but now im really really starting to dig these 306s

I am still pounding on my em attys I have some ciscos I use on the mini but there to much on the grand and forget it on the woodvil that would hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread