Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
For the last couple of weeks I have had no interest in my magnitudes of AHL fruits. I was into Caramels and Almondy stuff, RY4's and Vanilla's. Thought I was beginning to lose interest in fruits. Depressing because I have so MUCH.......
Today that is all I vaped and Strawberry Sunset and The Ron Effect sure are GRAND.
Now I will be interested to hear some reviews on Wild Passion

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Okay, dammit. Where is all the juice from my Godfather and Autumn Mist tanks going?? :mad: I swear there's a leak in both tanks -- at the rate I'm refilling them, I'll need to buy another 120 of each this week! :laugh::facepalm:

I still have a couple of bottles of the original Smooth Criminal left. I am now vaping my 3 week steeped Godfather in the same r91 with same coil but new kgd wick. The Godfather does not taste the same as the steeped SC but I do like it more than the new recipe of SC. And for some reason it seems to vape faster than the original SC, they are the same 30vg, 70pg but Godfather is depleting quicker and seems a bit thinner. Even thinner than my new bottles of CPBT that I order at the same vg/pg.

Anyone else find this to be true? Seems strange to me unless a new formulation is affecting the viscosity of Godfather.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Has anyone gotten a feedback email lately? I didn't get one for my Feb 16 order. I know the website was changing around that time, so maybe I got lost in the move?

I placed a large order on 2/14/15 and have not received a feedback email yet either. I am going to give it another week then send an email. I want to give feedback on my first bottle of Godfather.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
For the last couple of weeks I have had no interest in my magnitudes of AHL fruits. I was into Caramels and Almondy stuff, RY4's and Vanilla's. Thought I was beginning to lose interest in fruits. Depressing because I have so MUCH.......
Today that is all I vaped and Strawberry Sunset and The Ron Effect sure are GRAND.
Now I will be interested to hear some reviews on Wild Passion

Strawberry Sunset is pretty amazing, isn't it? And I feel like The Ron Effect has everything that's missing from Contrary Cherry and Sweet Cherry Something. If I have any of either of those left, I think I'll try mixing in some RE to see if it gives them the extra "oomph" they are missing!

I got a small Ron Effect, but haven't tried it yet. Steep or not?

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
I still have a couple of bottles of the original Smooth Criminal left. I am now vaping my 3 week steeped Godfather in the same r91 with same coil but new kgd wick. The Godfather does not taste the same as the steeped SC but I do like it more than the new recipe of SC. And for some reason it seems to vape faster than the original SC, they are the same 30vg, 70pg but Godfather is depleting quicker and seems a bit thinner. Even thinner than my new bottles of CPBT that I order at the same vg/pg.

Anyone else find this to be true? Seems strange to me unless a new formulation is affecting the viscosity of Godfather.
Actually, yeah. I've noticed changes in viscosity for sure, and also that I'm burning through a ton more juice than I had been previously. I may break out some old formulations tomorrow and see how they compare.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Actually, yeah. I've noticed changes in viscosity for sure, and also that I'm burning through a ton more juice than I had been previously. I may break out some old formulations tomorrow and see how they compare.

I am a very boring vaper. I found my mod (Provari Mini) and my topper (Russian 91 or Kayfun Lite v2) and the coil and wick setup I enjoy and change very little from that pattern. So my finding the Godfather seeming to vaporize quicker (burn did not seem to be a proper word here) and be thinner compared to all my other Ahlusion juices gets me to wondering what changes are taking place in their making. I have not tried the new flavors yet so all I can compare to is my stash and the newest CPBT I have (which also seems to be a tad thinner when I pour it into a smaller bottle). Wonder if they changed their vg supplier or they have added something new to the recipes.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Forgot to ask you for the PG/VG ratio, I'm vaping in 12mg and appreciate a good TH, usually I'm on 50/50, would I get a good TH impact or should I go for the 70/30 ?

In general the more pg in the mix the more throat hit. You will not get as much clouds; it is the vg that makes the clouds. Too much pg can be irritating to the throat; too much vg can give a heavy chest feeling (that is what I get with high vg). Some people are sensitive to one or the other, you will know if you are one of those people. Many threads on ECF about that topic.

Remember, Ahlusion lists the vg first: vg/pg, so if you want to try higher pg you would need to order it as 30vg/70pg. I order all my liquids in 30vg/70vg. That seems to be good for me in my R91 and Kayfuns.

Influence

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2014
France
Thank you ShariR. I think I wasn't clear with my question. Each liquid brand has a different TH even with the same PG/VG ratio. Vaping 12 mg 50/50 of HHV juices will give a great TH on any kind of their juices, on the other hand with the same ratio and nicotine, you have brands where the TH is nearly non-existant. My question was to know about Ahlusion TH. If it's strong I'll go for 50/50, if not for 70/30.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
My answer to that is it is not strong-nothing like the harshness of HHV. Mild to non on the Th except for a few-one is Sweet Surrender. The Bobo's have some TH. Most of the fruits do not. You will find with AHL the exquisiteness of it is in the true to life flavor with no junk taste anywhere
Thank you ShariR. I think I wasn't clear with my question. Each liquid brand has a different TH even with the same PG/VG ratio. Vaping 12 mg 50/50 of HHV juices will give a great TH on any kind of their juices, on the other hand with the same ratio and nicotine, you have brands where the TH is nearly non-existant. My question was to know about Ahlusion TH. If it's strong I'll go for 50/50, if not for 70/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread