Status
Not open for further replies.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Anyone know if and when Coconut Macaroon will be available? Was going to order some, but the page has no add to cart button. I sent them an e-mail last week and haven't heard back. I decided to try Boba Coconut instead. Are the bobas somewhat sweet by default, without choosing the sweeten option?

Boba Tea with Coconut is perfect unsweetened. It is one of the juices that you couldn't add sweetener to when I tried it. It is really good. Coconut Dream is good, too. It's almost a Coconut Cream....not quite sure what the difference is between the two but I'm sure there is something different to the recipes.

Thanks, LisaR! I'll try that. I adore Fijian nights and always have 60 ml around :)

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
LOL. I have a 60ml list, too.

Lemon Cream ([I]bring it on Limers![/I])
Caramel Wild Wood
Smooth Criminal
Vanilla Black Tea
Boba Tea

Wow, that's almost my exact list too. Except I do Vecchio instead of VBT for my vanilla fix. The limers seriously don't know what they're missing.

:cry:

On the VG/PG thing..Per Wlad circa 2012...if you don't drip... 30Vg/70pg works better for clearo's and tanks as they can mute the flavor and it wicks better. He didn't recommend anything above 50/50 for anything but dripping. I order the tobs and some teas in 30V/70P and the fruits in 50/50 seem to eliminate any need for sweeteners. Now that I am dripping a little more, I may try to up the VG in some juices.

And on sweeteners... The only juice I get sweetened is the Cha-Yen Teas series. Ordered it that way first time out on a recommendation. Would recommend no sweeteners on everything else for first time orders.

I'm walking on the wild side..... I drip the 30VG/70PG. You have to be a little more careful, though.

I completely agree on the Cha-Yens. I get them sweetened but leave the other teas alone. And I do love sweet!

TexasVet

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
The Republic of ... TEXAS
Sleighride -

From Ahlusion:
"Experience the cold swoosh going down the slopes with our new exhilarating minty fresh, semi-sweet flavoring; a recreation of our peppermint and holiday spices. If you would like a slightly cooler effect and a sweeter taste, add extra mint and sweetener"

Catching up on the thread.

I find that a touch of mint lifts the fruits a bit for vaping. Wlad's mint (it's not menthol or fake) and his knowledge of this is one of the things that sold me on Ahlusion. And that lemon trick works with most seafood too :toast:

On the cream team wars - Sleigh Ride has a creamy/candy kind of thing going on. Does it count?

Sorry. NO:)

New contender!! Love Sleighride, tastes just like a peppermint cane. Funny, I hardly ever think of it, but whenever I reach for it and vape it, it's amazing. I treat it as sort of a palate cleanser. :)

Ahhh NOPE :D

Sleighride -
From Ahlusion:
"Experience the cold swoosh going down the slopes with our new exhilarating minty fresh, semi-sweet flavoring; a recreation of our peppermint and holiday spices. If you would like a slightly cooler effect and a sweeter taste, add extra mint and sweetener"

But I repeat myself:lol:

No treachery here OK?

I'm not the creator of the Lemon Cream Camp, it existed already and came into focus by those in the Lime Cream Camp. Kind of a 'capture the flag' rivalry.
The Camps could have joined forces as a 'Fruit' Cream Camp 'cause Raspberry is a fine contender and I may try Lime also :)

I don't do mint/menthol in any juice so any in the Lemon Cream Camp would be considered infiltration.

There could always be a Mint Lodge Group :D

new kid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Iowa City Area
Never ordered from Ahlusion but they're at the top of my list. Maybe I'll risk angering the wife (due to spending too much in the last month) and make the plunge. I hear tons of good things about them and have visited the site several times.

Happy wife, happy life. I love Ahlusions, but I love my wife more. Sorry, Wald. I'd wait.

Now that I think about it, maybe not. :p

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Blacks_n_Jacks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
MD, United States
Sleighride -

From Ahlusion:

Sorry. NO:)

Ahhh NOPE :D

Sleighride -
From Ahlusion:

But I repeat myself:lol:

No treachery here OK?

I'm not the creator of the Lemon Cream Camp, it existed already and came into focus by those in the Lime Cream Camp. Kind of a 'capture the flag' rivalry.
The Camps could have joined forces as a 'Fruit' Cream Camp 'cause Raspberry is a fine contender and I may try Lime also :)

I don't do mint/menthol in any juice so any in the Lemon Cream Camp would be considered infiltration.

There could always be a Mint Lodge Group :D

LOLOL, you crack me up. Sorry, Apptiger, it seems like TexasVet put forth a good argument against the Sleighride infantry joining the battle. Maybe Sweet Chill could enter the battlefield. ;)

Raspberry Cream, ay.......I've not had that yet. And in the art of war it is important to know thy enemy :p -- guess what's getting added to the cart next order....

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Y'all make me want to order! I have plenty (rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat!)

Going to have to try some A+ coconut. I love coconut but so far not in my vapes.

You, girlfriend, are in for a treat! :)

Does anyone else agree that Ahlusion should come out with a marzipan-based flavor? I got some Pear Marzipan Torte from Tasty Vapor and it immediately became one of my favs. I'd like to try Ahlusion's take on something similar.

Oooooh, yessssss! :drool:

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida
LOLOL, you crack me up. Sorry, Apptiger, it seems like TexasVet put forth a good argument against the Sleighride infantry joining the battle. Maybe Sweet Chill could enter the battlefield. ;)

Raspberry Cream, ay.......I've not had that yet. And in the art of war it is important to know thy enemy :p -- guess what's getting added to the cart next order....

160px-Mr_mint.jpg imagesQZ9UVTN3.jpg imagesQZ9UVTN3.jpg 160px-Mr_mint.jpg
Mr. Mint from the Peppermint Forest says it's no big deal. Though he can't understand how Sleigh Ride is not everyone's favorite juice (no, I am not an old man still playing Candyland and yes I have grandkids).

Forced to pick only one I'd have to go with the lime. My wife would vote for the lemon though so we cancel out. So I'll just sit over here in the corner with my Sleigh and watch the battle rage on. (Currently vaping it so Go Lime!)

Last edited:

AnnieP65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
PA, USA
Too funny! New top 30 vendor list after Señor Sensitivo sent his customers over to the original thread to promote him.
See his thread 'I got your trend'.
So...the new 30-vendor poll is up-I shall not partake in this circus since Ahlusions already won the FIRST poll!

EDIT: playing nice

Last edited:

TexasVet

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
The Republic of ... TEXAS

My Ahlusion 8 bottle self indulgence arrived today. Caps off/on already and ready for the various times on the steep clock to ding! :D
Raspberry Cream may go up the chimney as soon as tomorrow:)

Mr. Mint from the Peppermint Forest says it's no big deal. Though he can't understand how Sleigh Ride is not everyone's favorite juice (no, I am not an old man still playing Candyland and yes I have grandkids).

Forced to pick only one I'd have to go with the lime. My wife would vote for the lemon though so we cancel out. So I'll just sit over here in the corner with my Sleigh and watch the battle rage on. (Currently vaping it so Go Lime!)

Didn't decry Sleighride as a non fave, just mint/menthol is not for me or the Camp. There can be a Mint Lodge in the forest :D

Lime became part of it from the clamor of others, I just haven't vaped it yet. It is a Cream tho' but not just a cream, an Ahlusion Cream.

----
Now that THAT is over, I mentioned the mail coming in. Besides the addiction calmer juices, I got my ProTank II, the AirFlow control, the iClear X.1 tank and the 510 to eGo adapter for my PTII Minis and T3S clearomizers.

The new tanks are in standby waiting on steeping juice.

The 510/eGo connects full clearos to my VTR. WoW what a diff in flavor! :vapor: Remarkable :) BUUUUT... the resistance indicated by the VTR is higher than the ohm rating of the atty. It also goes up when the VTR extension is used. Make sense engineering wise:p but a 2.1ohm atty reads 2.9/3.0
That surprised me.

Last edited:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Too funny! New top 30 vendor list after Señor Sensitivo sent his customers over to the original thread to promote him.
See his thread 'I got your trend'.
So...the new 30-vendor poll is up-I shall not partake in this circus since Ahlusions already won the FIRST poll!

EDIT: playing nice

Thing is, the OP did something so that we now all have to go and RE-VOTE!! :facepalm: I already did -- come on, Ahlusionistas! We're falling behind! :ohmy: :laugh:

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
I voted (again!). Ahlusion has become my ONLY regular re-order vendor over the last 6 months or so. I tried a whole bunch before, and I've tried several highly recommended since (Nicoticket, Vapor Chef, among others, considering trying the Reserves from the Steam Co.), but A+ is the only one that I'm consistently thrilled with!

AnnieP65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
PA, USA
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Disruptive and off topic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread