Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I know someone on this forum that is very good with spreadsheets, but I don't think she is an Ahlusionist. See the Little Itty Bitty mods thread...maybe we could hire her to do our spreadsheet!
What to bribe her with though...Maybe one of these:

IMG_25976.jpg

:lol:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
As I said before..no worries here about talking gear..Fire away about your eleaf's,..Reo's..Sig's or whatever you're using. Even the Provari P3 peeps are more than welcome to,..(NICELY) Provape their hineys off in here..hehe :p
I'll have you know I happen to have all of those...and more! :facepalm:

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
As one Ahlusionatti once said,..(if I get this wrong Mann..it's because I can't find your post) "As soon as one juice opens a door,..another will come along and close that very door" This has happened with me on several flavors. I thought Ahl Cafe Au Lait would close the door on TPR's of that same name..Sadly it didn't. TPR has a Pina Colada that's better than Ahl as well imho. I'll get disagreements on this I'm sure,...but that's another good thing about this Juice Chat Thread..we can say it here without worrying about offending the fanbase. ;)

I'm with you on Pina Colada; in fact I just ordered some from TPR...really bright flavor. None of the components alone are favorites of mine, but when they get together, yum!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I know someone on this forum that is very good with spreadsheets, but I don't think she is an Ahlusionist. See the Little Itty Bitty Mods thread...maybe we could hire her to do our spreadsheet!

I fear the itty bitty queen of tootle puffers would choke if someone asked her! But maybe.... ;) Na, she has enough on her plate.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Just got a reply from Wlad about feedback coupons and how they're in the works of stopping them altogether. His sale prices are great enough though! Just ordered Godfather, Vecchio,and Deal Maker and a sample of lemon berry kiss....:banana:

Oh thank GOD! Those coupons had me on a regular monthly ordering and I need to catch up some on my supply.

If I remember correctly, Vecchio was one I didn't care for and I stashed it at my other house so I had something there if I should run out while on the road. Well, I did one day and it was about 6 months old, and WOW. LOVED it. I should probably order a bottle with my next feedback coupon :?: just to hide it away for a loooooong steep.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I'm stoked that so many of our fine reviewers have joined in..Mia's coming a bit later on..she's ween working her little hiney off. I think with Bukket,.. Lisa,.. Sheri,.. Mia,.. Mr.Mann and a few others,..this place will come right along. There should be a must try list to post for both Ahlusion and other vendors..I'm not good with spread sheets but will give it a go and attach it to the OP..I'll work on it and would be happy to take suggestions.

Not to beat a dead horse, but Lisa made a wonderful googledocs spreadsheet for Ahlusion juices. click THIS

Chanel was it you that just got the Cloupor Mini?!?

Not Chanel, but I did just receive a Cloupor T6 (no mini by any stretch).
Pros: 26650 battery lasts for days, magnetic door is convenient for battery changing, USB port lets me charge at my desk while vaping.
Cons: Well, size mainly. It's pretty fat but it's my first box so I guess it takes a little getting used to. the (purported and contested) 100W capability means nothing to me as I don't care for more than 15W. BUT, that said, I can now build big 30ga coils for quick heat/cool cycles and lots of surface area. And that made me realize I don't really care for gobs of vapor. I guess that makes me a... TootlePuffer. Sigh. My wife looks at me and laughs, as she puffs happily away on her cheap Vapor Kings Joyetech dripping atty. She's an unabashed TP.

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Oh thank GOD! Those coupons had me on a regular monthly ordering and I need to catch up some on my supply.

If I remember correctly, Vecchio was one I didn't care for and I stashed it at my other house so I had something there if I should run out while on the road. Well, I did one day and it was about 6 months old, and WOW. LOVED it. I should probably order a bottle with my next feedback coupon :?: just to hide it away for a loooooong steep.

Louis, theyre ending the feedback coupons...so no more of those,sorry I think u read that wrong. Good news about Vecchio- I'll let that baby steeeeep!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Not to beat a dead horse, but Lisa made a wonderful googledocs spreadsheet for Ahlusion juices. click THIS

Not Chanel, but I did just receive a Cloupor T6 (no mini by any stretch).
Pros: 26650 battery lasts for days, magnetic door is convenient for battery changing, USB port lets me charge at my desk while vaping.
Cons: Well, size mainly. It's pretty fat but it's my first box so I guess it takes a little getting used to. the (purported and contested) 100W capability means nothing to me as I don't care for more than 15W. BUT, that said, I can now build big 30ga coils for quick heat/cool cycles and lots of surface area. And that made me realize I don't really care for gobs of vapor. I guess that makes me a... TootlePuffer. Sigh. My wife looks at me and laughs, as she puffs happily away on her cheap Vapor Kings Joyetech dripping atty. She's an unabashed TP.
Oh thanks so much..I'll post in the OP!

Thank You Lisa! Well done btw. ;)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
squonker with regulation is a thing for me now. vaping more out of this device than before so that's a good/bad thing

really, really missing my .... cake. i'll have to re-up on that one in a week or two

................Removed Post......................................

Last edited:
Reactions: jrenae4

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

...........................Post Removed..Not Ahl related..................................

Last edited:
Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Louis, theyre ending the feedback coupons...so no more of those,sorry I think u read that wrong. Good news about Vecchio- I'll let that baby steeeeep!
I've not got one since I started back ordering Ahl..I thought it was just me?!? A conspiracy due to me being a disgruntled customer about the Gold Status and the Smooth Criminal debacle...I thought Wlad started his Bar-B-Que with my Ahlusionatti membership card..I thought you were all plotting against me......I thought...I thought...well.....hehehe :p

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Ok..I'm here, confused and dazed. Thanks for letting me know about this thread Sirius but...was the old Juice Junkies thread closed?

:confused::(:eek:

It's still there for now sweetheart...but not for long.

Where am I? It says the Lounge. Can I get a drink?

Yes you can..if you share with me..The groups will start when the forum is tweaked enough for them to get us all together..Until then,..this will have to do.
Kick back and enjoy the banter. Barefooted and with cocktails of course..hehe :thumb::w00t::lol:

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
I'm really digging the other 5P's I've tried..Lucena being the very best one so far..Got a Queenside sample coming and sent some Lucena to a dear sweets to try. Grandmasters the bomb as well. :)
Thanks to you,..Sedge,..and DJ I am on to them now. ;)

it's hard not to like

well besides the price but yea

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I'm with you on Pina Colada; in fact I just ordered some from TPR...really bright flavor. None of the components alone are favorites of mine, but when they get together, yum!

..................Post Removed.........................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread