Airflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
Does more restricted airflow give denser clouds. I have a kennedy and the clouds r big but no flavor. The layer cake gives more flavor. Its not as big of a cloud but it seems like its denser. Am I getting the same nicotine from both vapes. I like my nicotine high I get first thing in the morning. I seem to get the same high from both. The Kennedy has a lot of airflow but its like breathing in air. I get no flavor from it. So which is really better? I know I keep going back to the layercake but I really enjoy the vape it gets but no one else seems to like it. Did I get a bad rda?

• Creative
Reactions: stols001

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
MTL is mouth to lung, much like the way you would draw on a cigarette. DL is direct lung, like using an inhaler. MTL uses a more restricted airflow and DL is more open. I personally like DL with open airflow. I get massive clouds and flavor like this. One thing about DL though is it takes time to build yourself up to it. If you are just starting vaping, and using a MTL type technique, the kind of DL hit i can take would probably cause you to cough up your innards.

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
MTL is mouth to lung, much like the way you would draw on a cigarette. DL is direct lung, like using an inhaler. MTL uses a more restricted airflow and DL is more open. I personally like DL with open airflow. I get massive clouds and flavor like this. One thing about DL though is it takes time to build yourself up to it. If you are just starting vaping, and using a MTL type technique, the kind of DL hit i can take would probably cause you to cough up your innards.
Removed by Moderator. I only quit cause of drug tests at work. I hit my vape hard like I did a ..... My lungs r well trained. But I still like a little restricted airflow. Will restricted airflow give a denser cloud? Is the flavor better one way or the other?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Optimistic

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
Removed by Moderator. I only quit cause of drug tests at work. I hit my vape hard like I did a ..... My lungs r well trained. But I still like a little restricted airflow. Will restricted airflow give a denser cloud? Is the flavor better one way or the other?
I hit it like a .... I meant.

• Creative

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
The Layercake gives me that perfect restriction I like but no one else likes the Layercake. Is it bad to use the Layercake? It has good airflow but its still restricted wide open.
Quiting CENSORED is why I started vaping. I never smoked. Just cigars u dont inhale.

• Optimistic

KurtVD

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2018
Switzerland
Quiting pot is why I started vaping. I never smoked. Just cigars u dont inhale.
It’s all about personal preferences. I started vaping DTL, but when I discovered MTL I never went back to DTL. With MTL, you get less vapor, but the taste is more intense (IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread