Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Why don't you quit trying to talk about it? Vaping has nothing to do with illegal drug use. We don't talk about illegal drugs here. If you want to learn about vaping, you're in the right place. If you want to talk about dope, move along.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
If you like your tank, don’t worry who else likes it. It works for you, and that’s all that counts. I like a lot of stuff that others don’t.

Some say a little restriction boosts flavor. I say restriction makes the vapor warmer. I like mine cool so I prefer wide open AF.

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
Why don't you quit trying to talk about it? Vaping has nothing to do with illegal drug use. We don't talk about illegal drugs here. If you want to learn about vaping, you're in the right place. If you want to talk about dope, move along.
Sorry I was just explaining how I hit my mod. It was the best analogy I cud think of. And was explaining why I started vaping. Didnt mean to offend u. Sorry.

Reactions: stols001

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Sorry I was just explaining how I hit my mod. It was the best analogy I cud think of. And was explaining why I started vaping. Didnt mean to offend u. Sorry.
It doesn't offend me....it's against TOS. You'd think after so many attempts to skirt the filters, it might've been kinda obvious .

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
It doesn't offend me....it's against TOS. You'd think after so many attempts to skirt the filters, it might've been kinda obvious .
I just didnt know a better way to describe how I vape. I use total lung hit. But still like a little restricted airflow. Wide open I feel like Im just taking in air and dont get as much flavor. But I cud be wrong.

• Optimistic

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
I just didnt know a better way to describe how I vape. I use total lung hit. But still like a little restricted airflow. Wide open I feel like Im just taking in air and dont get as much flavor. But I cud be wrong.
But they sell the stuff at the vape store so I dont know why that wud be filtered. U can even get it in gummies at my vape store. So I dont know why that part was filtered. Its legal. It doesnt contain the stuff that makes u high.

• Optimistic

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
Personally, I, like my airflow balanced somewhere comfortably in between both extremes. With the CSMNT it means almost wide open, whereas with the Goon 1.5 it means almost half closed, and, it greatly depends on what coil build I have installed, the speed of vapor production that I get from that, so I try to build my coils also as a function of what the RDA in question is going to be like.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I dont know why that wud be filtered.

Because we have enough problems with people trying to ban ecigs without adding more to them.
It makes it difficult to talk about issues and other advocacy we could learn from but it does make sense. That is something used against us and we don't need quotes from a large ecig forum to prove it. They are watching. (Even getting paid millions by the govt under the guise of studies to data mine vapers online.)

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
Personally, I, like my airflow balanced somewhere comfortably in between both extremes. With the CSMNT it means almost wide open, whereas with the Goon 1.5 it means almost half closed, and, it greatly depends on what coil build I have installed, the speed of vapor production that I get from that, so I try to build my coils also as a function of what the RDA in question is going to be like.
I use 28×2+38 nichrome fused claptons that ohm out at about.35 with 8 wraps on a 3mm bit. Does that help?

• Optimistic

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
Because we have enough problems with people trying to ban ecigs without adding more to them.
It makes it difficult to talk about issues and other advocacy we could learn from but it does make sense. That is something used against us and we don't need quotes from a large ecig forum to prove it. They are watching. (Even getting paid millions by the govt under the guise of studies to data mine vapers online.)
That kinda sucks. Didnt know that.

• Agree

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
But they sell the stuff at the vape store so I dont know why that wud be filtered. U can even get it in gummies at my vape store. So I dont know why that part was filtered. Its legal. It doesnt contain the stuff that makes u high.

---> Why we don't allow drug talk <--- this is a link, click on it.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio

Because it’s not legal everywhere, and we have people from everywhere, and this is a vaping forum so we talk about vaping.

It’s not illegal to swear either, and I like to swear, but it’s against the rules here, so I don’t. Just play nice. Is that too much to ask? I mean I’m sure there’s a forum where you can discuss whatever you want. This isn’t it.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

Just a guess, but I think the OP is still dual using with that water pipe stuff.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I just wanted to know how airflow affects density and flavor.

It Does for Me and the Atomizers I use.

More Air Restriction = Denser Vapor with Denser Flavor. To a Point.

After that point, it will Dry Hit.

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
I use 28×2+38 nichrome fused claptons that ohm out at about.35 with 8 wraps on a 3mm bit. Does that help?
Yeah, if we can assume that's a dual coil build I would probably start at ~100 watts with a good amount of airflow (with most RDAs, that would mean putting the air holes about 2/3 of the way open) and take it from there, one step at a time to see what would work best for me.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The only issue I see with taking a long warm gulp off a very closed off airflow is that you will heat your tank up more quickly and then your wick, in this case, since you are using an RTA will need to be replaced more often. The reason you will often see more airflow in a tank that someone wants to generate a longer pull and more vapor from is because that usually requires more wattage and open air aids in wicking but also aids in cooling down your vape some.

With that said, it's totally up to you how open you like your airflow, and how long you like your draw, if these issues aren't bothering you.

I like my airflow kind of MIDDLING open in my mostly set up FOR MTL, low wattage vaping, for the most part.

But it doesn't matter what *I* like, it matters what you like.

As to your quest for ever higher wattage, I believe that is being discussed on several of your other threads.

I'm not worried about continued use of your water pipe or whatever you want to call it (other than you should knock off discussing it) I'm worried about your overall comprehension level and your need for "permission" by other vapers to do things. If you like a closed off atty that you suck on for 23 seconds, that is up to you. This is an area where it doesn't matter SO MUCH what you do.

As to your other threads, those are the ones that matter. Inhale how you like, use the airflow that you like and etc.

Don't use batteries however you want that is the thread(s) you should be focusing on.

Anna

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread