Airflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Maybe depends on the atomizer, airflow and the vaper in question.

Why don't you do some experiments to find out? You should be able to do this QUITE easily by varying the airflow settings on the tank, and seeing what you get.

I do not understand this is not a question that needed to be asked TWICE, let alone ONCE.

Look battery safety is one thing.

Soliciting opinions on how "dense" you can get your vape is quite another. Just play with the airflow and I think you will magically have your answer.

I'm also not going to repeat what I said on your OTHER topic about airflow.

Golly.

Anna

Walee

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
@stols001 has nailed it. Every atty acts differently. Everybody draws differently on an atty. Some atties will generally give a denser more flavorful vape with the airflow somewhat reduced while others will start to produce a dry vape which needs to be countered by lowering the power delivered to the coil. Some atties just have a sweet spot where the flavor pops. It's all about adjusting things and finding what you like best.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
I absolutely luv my Kennedy's. The way the air intake is made, it means you gotta be really complacent for a leak to occure. But, I too like a really rich dense vape and so early on I started filling one of the pipes with cotton, packed tight. Then I center my coil over the open tube and the vape is still the #1 vape in my book. I have used this methode of restricting airflow in 90% of my Kennedys, a few have big coils that require both airtubes open.

20180815_112446.jpg

Old reliable
20180815_113123.jpg

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread