Travel and Vaping Airline Specifically Prohibits Use of Ecigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

incantius

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
tennessee
Sad that they do not allow vaping on those aircraft. What is next are they going to outlaw hot food because it produces steam? I make frequent long flights, hopefully I can still find vape friendly carriers when I fly next.
you actually can get hot food on a plane? that news to me...it's always been room temp and not so tasty to me lol

rookbartley989

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
SoCal
IMAG1131.jpg

IMAG1129.jpg

Is anyone else as ...... off as I am that I can't drive my remote control cars up and down the isle in a plane anymore, what is this world coming to!

I don't fly anymore simply because I refuse to let the TSA look in my .... and cradle the 'stepchildren'. But when I finally do, I will vape to my hearts content in the bathroom out of courtesy, Unlike those people that let their babies cry at the top of its lungs on planes, in restaurants and in theaters. I personally find it much less offensive for a person to just light up a smoke than when some hippy mother whips out an udder and crams it in her little mammals mouth. Priorities are all askew I say!!!

Ron -

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
Most airlines do ban the use of PVs. Their rationale is that they don't want to have to explain to other passengers that you are not smoking. However, I do it stealth style every time I fly. I really don't think they care as long as you're discrete about it. Monday I flew to Las Vegas with a pilot for the airline deadheading sitting next to me. When he sat down, I pointed at the ego in my pocket and said, "You can't sit there, I won't be able to sneak hits off this." He took a second to recognize what it was and said, "No problem, I'll be sleeping the whole time." He was right, it wasn't a problem.

So far, I've openly vaped in airports with no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread