Travel and Vaping Airplane Travel With E-Cigs / TSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNYC

Feb 19, 2014
NYC
Excuse me if this has already been covered but I have not been able to locate similar threads via the search engine.

I am going on a 5 week trip soon and would like to take my E-Cig and 5 week supply of juice with me. Can I assume all will go smoothly as long as I follow the TSA's one quart size bag rule etc ?

Better to bring the E-juice in the original bottles or break them down into clear containers that I purchased with my accessories ?

Also curious to know if anybody had the guts to fire up in an airport bathroom or anywhere else that was restricted ? I would not consider doing it for obvious reasons but curious to know the stealth ability of these things in highly controlled areas. My hotel room will be non smoking but I plan on enjoying the "morning rush hour" :) with my E-Cig regardless.

Thanks

Last edited:

lightbud404

Serial Vapist
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Im sure as long as you keep your mod and tank seperate along with your juices in the regular bottles in a ziploc you should be fine. I wonder how they would feel about bringing kanthal and screwdrivers with you as well LOL
... might as well prepare for your 1st date with tsa :evil:

dwarfcat

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Grand Rapids MI
ugh Ive got so much to worry about this trip to vegas. Guess ill take a carry on with all the goodies since they dont want the batteries checked. A random side note, anyone have an issue getting an engagement ring through security? I was wondering if I can keep it in my pocket or if the little box will just slip on through the scanner in my e-cig tote. I dont want to have to do an impromptu security proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread