Travel and Vaping Airplanes and Vaping doable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quitter

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2009
Cleveland, OH
I fly all the time with mine. I don't take the Prodigy V2 through. I pack that in my checked suitcase for when I get there. I take my 510/mega batt setup. I unscrew the atty/cart and put the two pieces in my laptop bag. I fill a couple of carts and pack the juice away too. Have never even had a question about it after X ray. I've probably taken 20 flights this way.

If it's a longer flight I pop into the lav and vape away. The secret, as I've noted earlier, is to sit on the commode and blow down. The vapor disaptes totally before it can even get near the detector up on the cieling. Works great and as long as you don't try to blow cliuds of vapor you can vape to your heart's content on flights.

Nice thing too is being able to duck into a men's room in the terminal once you've passed security. Hit a stall away from everyone and do the same thing above.

For heavy travellers like myself, the e cig has been a Godsend!

Cocky0

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
Hampton, SC
I fly all the time with mine. I don't take the Prodigy V2 through. I pack that in my checked suitcase for when I get there. I take my 510/mega batt setup. I unscrew the atty/cart and put the two pieces in my laptop bag. I fill a couple of carts and pack the juice away too. Have never even had a question about it after X ray. I've probably taken 20 flights this way.

If it's a longer flight I pop into the lav and vape away. The secret, as I've noted earlier, is to sit on the commode and blow down. The vapor disaptes totally before it can even get near the detector up on the cieling. Works great and as long as you don't try to blow cliuds of vapor you can vape to your heart's content on flights.

Nice thing too is being able to duck into a men's room in the terminal once you've passed security. Hit a stall away from everyone and do the same thing above.

For heavy travellers like myself, the e cig has been a Godsend!

That is one of the reasons I wasted little time buying one. My job requires me to travel almost constantly, and I'm generally only home once or twice a month. So this is my solution for these nazi airports that have no smoking aquarium and these hotels that have no smoking rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread