• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Airpure fluid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian-field

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Hertfordshire
No plans to re-stock fake cloud9 at my local homebargains.

Shame about the Airpure if it won't vape...

The recently opened B&M store in town has started stocking Airpure liquid - but its differently packaged on a blister pack display card instead of the bottle in a box as sold by Home bargains, I didn't bother trying any as I already stocked up with Hangsen bought online.

iRileyx

Sep 3, 2014
Wigan, UK
Bought myself some of this e-juice today, its supposed to be blueberry flavour, and it smells very nice, however the taste has alot to be desired, it tastes nothing like blueberry, to me it tastes more like a biscuit flavour (like the base of a cheesecake) i also bought a energy juice flavour, im assuming thats going to be red bull or something similar, but after the dissapointment from the blueberry, im not looking forward to trying that one.

but at only £1 for a 10ml bottle, i guess it wasnt going to be great.

EDIT - Luckily however i bought a 50ml bottle of Hangsen liquid from fasttech, so these liquids should last me till that arrives

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Bought myself some of this e-juice today, its supposed to be blueberry flavour, and it smells very nice, however the taste has alot to be desired, it tastes nothing like blueberry, to me it tastes more like a biscuit flavour (like the base of a cheesecake) i also bought a energy juice flavour, im assuming thats going to be red bull or something similar, but after the disappointment from the blueberry, im not looking forward to trying that one.

but at only £1 for a 10ml bottle, i guess it wasnt going to be great.

Nope. Quite disappointing liquid overall.
Not as good value as Mr Ecig Hangsen at £1.50.

I have quite a few cheap liquids, nearly all of them are bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread