• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Akron Meet Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimmyB5286

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Ohio
Noticed there were quite a few of us in the Akron area. I've never met a vaper in the wild. Only those I've converted! Anyone interested in getting together for a meet up?

Maybe get Rubber City Vapor + Vapor Bomb + Groove eJuice to join us?

I knew you looked familiar! We spoke on the FB group Ohio Vapers! lol. Too bad Rubber City Vapor is out of business. Me and my business partner are discussing opening and starting a retail shop here in Akron, with a lounge and everything.

Engraced

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
AK-Rowdy, Ohio
I knew you looked familiar! We spoke on the FB group Ohio Vapers! lol. Too bad Rubber City Vapor is out of business. Me and my business partner are discussing opening and starting a retail shop here in Akron, with a lounge and everything.

That would be awesome! I didn't know RCV was out of business, that really sucks.

Sent from my DROID Razr Maxx

TimmyB5286

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Ohio
That would be awesome! I didn't know RCV was out of business, that really sucks.

Sent from my DROID Razr Maxx

When I was first starting a business, I ordered my juice and hardware from them. They closed their online store and was only going to do wholesale, but they have since stopped replying to my emails. I have Adams cell number saved on my phone, but I figured if they won't reply to an email, then they must be done for good.

Tommykcleveland

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Cleveland Ohio
*BUMP*
This the response I got from Groovejuice they are ready to host it if anyone is interested.

The lounge is already in full swing, it's just not quite finished yet.
Last week I started buying the hardware to build our bar- once thats complete, a few more furniture pieces and we should be finished. I've got some E-Hookahs on order, too- they're just still in production in China. Might take another month or two for those. We're always looking for new toys and gadgets :)

In the meantime we've got the space and enough furniture to hold a decent sized group... we'd love to host!!! Keep me posted and watch us on Facebook- once everythings finished, we will make it known there.

Thanks!

Jason
Owner,
Groove-E-Juice

Rebel

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Ohio
www.vcignature.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier