Alcohol 80hr etg drug test. Safe to vape with Pure Grain Alcohol as additive? How about breathalyzers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric_Banana

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2009
Hi. I'm part of a drug court program that tests for alcohol with a etg test every two weeks. This test detects the presence of alcohol up to 80 hrs after digestion. They tell me not to use mouthwash and things like that because they might trigger a false-positive.

Also, I bought some "throat hit enhancer" from this site call Ares. I was all excited when I ordered it but to my surprise it turns out all it is, is just pure grain alcohol (lame!). The directions say add 1 to 2 drops to every 10ml. Can I safely vape add this to my PG +flavoring mix? There is a school of thought that claims the alcohol actually gets vaporized before it can get into your bloodstream. What should I do?

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
I used an ignition interlock unit in my car for a year and vaped happily with zero issues. While some of my DIY flavors were alcohol-based, I never added PGA to any of my liquids. I wouldn't chance it, to be honest. Maybe someone in the DIY forum can offer some advice on how to add throat hit without alcohol.. :)

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Diablo Loco 8% - YouTube

I don't speak German, however watch 1:15-1:30...for throat hit info.

I
Edit
Maybe mix a bit less strong...our German friend seems a bit ...overwhelmed.
LMAO What was he thinking !?! I have the Diablo Loco, and one drop per 30 ml is way too much for me. I don't recommend it. That stuff is like acid ! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread