Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Wait. When I hover over my alerts button-- is it the drop down menu with my face and a number on it? I don't get ANYTHING. Is this some different alert button? Because I have to actually CLICK on the alerts to see what they are, it takes me to a separate page. I miss the "hover over" alerts, but was told it was part of the new theme?

Are ya'll in possession of forbidden knowledge? Oh wait, I see my theme is aluminum. Maybe I need the new theme? Goodness knows, I thought I WAS in the new theme.... Next time I log out I may fool with it some though it's sounding rather Not Good Actually.... :(

Anna
All you have to do is go to the bottom left of any page. In the black area see where it says 'E-cigaretteForm. And it has like a paint brush beside it? Click on it and it will allow you to pick a new view.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Man I tried the ECF skin.... It looked vaguely familiar (I'm the kind of person who doesn't remember "visual stuff" well), but mainly it looked tiny and cluttered. It's funny how you get used to stuff.

Ah-ha, I see my offhand comment about being herded to the new "skin" caused a slow down of posts. I'm thinking it's more likely that tech support is doing SOMETHING. :lol::lol:

I really miss the square faces though... Maybe I want to go back to where I could "see" my alerts and whatnot. Although, I still get left with the "supported" vs "non-supported" skin issue... LOL.

Anna

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Man I tried the ECF skin.... It looked vaguely familiar (I'm the kind of person who doesn't remember "visual stuff" well), but mainly it looked tiny and cluttered. It's funny how you get used to stuff.

Ah-ha, I see my offhand comment about being herded to the new "skin" caused a slow down of posts. I'm thinking it's more likely that tech support is doing SOMETHING. :lol::lol:

I really miss the square faces though... Maybe I want to go back to where I could "see" my alerts and whatnot. Although, I still get left with the "supported" vs "non-supported" skin issue... LOL.

Anna
You want the one marked e-cigaretteforum. Last on list. ECF view is really tiny fonts and hard to see.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread